Reviews for The King James Bible Revamped
whitney chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
Please marry me you hilarious creature
artsydarts chapter 8 . 1/25/2007
God (excuse the pun), this is hilarious! Funniest thing ever. XD I love it. Geezz...I was looking at the reviews for this parody...some people just can't take a joke!
Omega799 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
rofl...mfao...qxz...Anyway, hilarious. V. good. You are so going on my fav. authors list.
Depressed Gothic Raven chapter 8 . 12/23/2005
This story absolutly rocks! I love it! I hope you update soon. It is so much more fun to read this then the actual bible. Not to be mean but the bible is boring as hell. I just have a question though. Why did you choose jehovah as your name?
parodies are funny chapter 8 . 10/2/2005
I loved this story! It was a great PARODY. Parody means to imitate a literary or musical work for all you . That exactly what this fanfic did. If you dont like it stay out of the parody section and start reading the disclamers, its there for a reason. Please keep on writing parodies, there to funny not to.
Otal the Fox chapter 8 . 9/13/2005
That is HILARIOUS! Thank you.
Enno Vy chapter 8 . 9/12/2005
"You'll borrow their stuff and never return it. Now that there is good Christian values!"

I love that! I never could understand why the Pharoah was supposedly evil when God kept repeating over and over "I will harden his heart" in the KJV. Seems like God wanted to devastate Egypt until the Hebrews had pretty good bargaining power!

Keep writing, please!
Jibiathon chapter 8 . 8/4/2005
This was hilarious! All the Christians who were offended should learn to READ THE DISCLAIMER! I think this was really funny and I hope you continue.
oceansheepshack chapter 8 . 7/27/2005
hey i gotta say, i love this! the only thing funnier ive read on then it r the reviews u've gotten from the crazy uber-christians. i think be4 they start screamin about how this should be takin off they should wonder if they're veiws should also be cencored becuz frankly im a lot more offended by the stuff theyve said then anythin u have. keep i up ur stuff is just wonderful!
EyeHateSatan chapter 8 . 7/14/2005
YOU LITTLE BLASPHEMER!*beats author with a flaming rod*
Mel chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
*laughs her arse off* I think you missed a couple million begats in the Babel bit, though. Oh, and don't listen to the uber-christians; your stuff is great!
HappyInTheMist chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
I notice you called this a parody of Christianity, but it's all Old Testament so far. The OT is a part of Christianity, but not the main part. So it's really more of a parody of Judaism and of the history of the Jewish people.
Perri Lightfoot chapter 8 . 2/17/2005
Yay! You updated! :) And it's still just as funny as the other chapters :) Good job!
Ms Trick chapter 8 . 2/8/2005
LOL! brilliant! i love the bran flakes bit! update soon!

trick
SailorSunaru chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
*shakes head* *laughs so hard tears commit suicide by dramatically leaping from eyes*

Couldn't have put it better myself... Wow... that was ! Good job!

May you get many fun flames to fuel your fire of the pen! :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »