Reviews for Predator 3: Homeworld
RubyDracoGirl chapter 10 . 11/12/2010
Sword Slinger chapter 8 . 7/17/2008
exelnt story; love the fact that you threw an xenomorph in and your LSS has mythological counterpart: the manticor, half scorpion and half loin.
Alabama Tick chapter 10 . 5/14/2008

First of all Id like to apologize for my poor english.

Second of all Id like to tell You that was one of best stories about Predator Ive ever read! But in my honest opinion You made a couple mistakes, not so seriuosly but... Could You tell me why are You using a "trio" word so often? :)

Tomorrow Ill read the sequel and Ill try to wite some sensible review.
Allison chapter 10 . 6/9/2007
This was freaking awesome! I loved it. I especially liked Jean, such a feisty personality.
Punk19 chapter 10 . 1/25/2007
Awesome, could have been longer and the punctuation could have been better. Very good job, read up to chapter 10.
peter chapter 3 . 6/30/2006
great story but i understand y they attack unarmed, they want revenge,am i right write a 4th
Imo chapter 10 . 3/5/2005
WOW your story was SO great! I love it!
Bob chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
I think it's awesome for your first story. My first was more like a bad comic book or something. Anyway, I think it'sd cool. I haven't seen Predator or the second one but I still think you got a good start. If you were planning to end the chapter at "Officer Schaffer, I would like to introduce you to Officer Michael Harrigan." then that would kind of destroy your roll.

I think you should give a little more background on Dutch. I don't know who he is. If the Kid doesn't have any roll except the first part then I would just get rid of her and have the snipe get her.
PKBitchGirl chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
Good story so far, but Predators don't attack unarmed humans.

In the first movie when Anna reached for the gun belonging to a dead member of Dutch's team, Dutch said "No, the only reason he hasn't killed you is because you are unarmed!"
Skuld's Sentaro2 chapter 10 . 11/16/2004
lol, nice story, kinda short and brief though, any ways keep up the good work witht the other stories
Quillian chapter 1 . 10/26/2004

This is Kraeg001, now known as Quillian. Some idiot got my original account axed, and as a result, all the reviews I left for this story are gone, along with my stories and the reviews that went with them. Gr…

If you’d like me to review all the chapters of this story again, just say so and I’ll do so! (Of course, I might not have reviewed this story at all, but then again, I don’t remember all the stories I’ve reviewed.) In the meantime, please consider this a sort of “votive review.
VDachandeEXOKILLER chapter 10 . 9/9/2004
oh my GOD! THAT SO KICKED ASS MAKE DA FOURTH 1 B4 I EXPLODE FRM EXITEMENT! ps i found a really cool webby u should see! .com IF U AINT BEEN ANYWHERE! u ought to check out da story section. kickass! e- mail me when dat fourth one is done pls!

coolness chapter 10 . 9/3/2004
Its good. its full of goodins: Jean (the Riply type of preds), an arena battle reminiscant of the Star Wars Episode II Geinosis arena battle, and of course, Dutch and Harrigan teaming up. I like this.
Urazz chapter 10 . 8/27/2004
Excellent story! Like how you ended it on how they got home to Earth.
Spacefan chapter 4 . 8/22/2004
I went back to read this story because I started reading your latest story in this series Predator 4: War of the Worlds. I must say I really like the character of Jean-she really can kick some Predator ass! Trouble is they are good at kicking back. Love your stories.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »