Reviews for My Mountain Dew!
StarscreamForever22 chapter 6 . 11/10/2008
hey its me again LOL I has a question If your gonna make a interview wit Armada Starscream can you PLEASE ask him if he's EMO! I read it somewhere! If not thats ok but if Thank u! _
StarscreamForever22 chapter 4 . 11/10/2008
OMFG This is so funny! HAHAHA!

I absolutely LOVE your story!

*holds up sign in audience "This Is Awesome"*

Yay!
Xobit chapter 8 . 8/13/2007
You're totally whacko… I LOVE it! hehe are you gonner torture…um interview the Decepticons soon?
Fix-It Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
o.O dude do more,do I was drinking mountain dew when i read rules.
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 8 . 6/5/2006
Tori: do Megs next and make him look like an idiot! MAHAHAHAHAH! (grins insanely)

Megs: I'M GONNA KILL YOU, SQUISHY! (aims fusion cannon at her)

Tori: AGH! (runs for her life)
Inkfamy chapter 8 . 5/24/2006
RE: Starscream!

DD: She wants you to 'interview' Starscream.

RE: I'll do anything! I'll beg. Do you want me to beg? /gets down on knees/ Please please please please please do Starscream! You can torture... um interview... /looks through clusters of made up TFs/ Stardazer. Yeah Stardazer. She fancies Starscream...

DD: And that's all the sugar you're getting.

RE: But I only had three bottles of coke, a bag of sweets, two mixtures and lots of sugar.
A Random Person chapter 8 . 4/27/2006
*falls out of chair laughing* This is awesome! You MUST do the D-cons now! YOU MUST!
SJ777 chapter 8 . 4/26/2006
Hehehe. Poor Smokescreen, he was the coolest one...

Hey, going on to Energon or Cybertron now?
The-Charcoal-Alchemist chapter 8 . 4/25/2006
*is laughing too hard to speak; holds up sign* "Can't wait for the next one!"
Thatredcar chapter 8 . 4/25/2006
YAY..! . a new shiny, marvelous chappy WOOHOO..!
Evil-Rubber Duck chapter 7 . 11/19/2005
.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yay for dummies filled with ketchup. XD. Poor Sideswipe. And FINALLY. We know what "bahweepgranaweepninibong" means. Yay! -Hands you some Mountain Dew and flies away.-

- Ame-chan.
DracoKat chapter 7 . 11/8/2005
Wow. That was just plain funny! Too bad I'm in a library, otherwise I would have split my sides laughing!

Please do Starscream soon! He's my favorite! *donates a HUMONGOUS vat of Diet Mountain Dew, and another HUMONGOUS vat of Mountain Dew, along with implements to drink with*
SJ777 chapter 7 . 11/2/2005
You're nuts. That's all I can say.
NocturnLily chapter 7 . 10/30/2005
O.O *begins to snicker uncontrollably* Pf! *roflhao* That was too funny! Gwahahahahahaha! *brings out Galvatron's 'Tinky'* Hey Galva-butt, lookie what I've got!

Galvatron: *looks over* WHAT THE-? NO! Tinky! *runs over like mad*

TF:No way! *yanks it away from grasp*

Galvatron:*teary-eyed**sniff*

TF: ...whoa...I never thought I'd see the day when...*gets interrupted by Autobots with cameras*

Optimus: You made Galvatron cry! Congradulations!*gives her a big hug*

HotShot: Woohoo! Alright! Yeah!

Galvatron:*grabs Tinky and slumps off* No, go away...*sniff*...lemme 'lone...*sniff**slumps off more*

TF: *blinks* wow...

~Anyway, good ficcie and keep on drinkin' DMD! I will be in your honor! *breaks out a can of DMD and chugs the whole thing down*

/*tf-fan*\
Hika chapter 7 . 10/30/2005
Aw, you're mean to poor Swipey.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »