Reviews for The Heart Loves What It Loves
EndlessLoveEternally chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
This story is really beautiful. It shows a lot of conceptual thinking and pondering. I love how you write; I believe I have the same writing style. It's insightful. Most other stories will focus on Draco's family and how they aren't supposed to love people of certain backgrounds. But this story focuses on Hermione's family background and I really like that. In the end, you can see Draco wanting to be the man she deserves while admitting that he may hurt her. But I can see that he'll do his damnest not to hurt her. It also shows a more softer side to Hermione instead of her usual fiery and sassy persona. Overall, I love this fanfic. :)
hisgirltuesday chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Damn. Hermione's speech and the Granger background. And so much raw emotion.
Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
fabulous mind-blowing story simply loved it god! it touched my heart
you know I just fell in love with love
a very touching story indeed
miel04 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
this is such a great find! THE BEST oneshot/story i've ever read! this is so underrated with only 50 faves33 reviews. i love how draco bares his true self to hermione and does not promise anything that he won't do. the story is so profound. i love this! beautifully written! :D
shine25 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I want more!
Ambersunshine chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
this is the most beautiful story i have read that is so true. you did an awesome job! this story is truly brautiful:)
Perfect Mistake chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
My god this was...breathtaking. Every setence was like poetry, and the Granger background story made this all the more sweet. Congradulations, dear, you've achieve the impossible and rendered me (almost) speechless.
Soxil chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
wow, this is quite possibly the best Draco/Hermione one shot-or even one shot in general-I've ever read.

simply perfect.
Sacha chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
That was absolutely beautiful. So much raw emotion!

Even though I don't read peotry and that I don't know a lot about it, that entire piece reminded me of one long poem. To me, poems are confusing, emotional and meaningful, all at the same time.

And that is exactly what that peice was.

Thankyou, you are so inspiring.
Eicklehart chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
it's beautifully written and it has a sweet, flowing rhythm that suits the story perfectly. i can only describe your writing as elegant and yet at the sametime careless and free. which sounds corny, but it's true.
misssweetsweet chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Beautiful! Absolutely brilliant! I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to your next story.
mentarisenja chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
HOW COME I MISS THIS ONE ? this is great

love the poem

love you !

in my c2
Ljudavtryck chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
I really, really loved this one. It's so...sort of quiet and real. I think the Granger curse is i little blown up, but that doesn't matter that mutch... Absolutely a favourite...
Michi Leona chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
That was so... sweet. It really touched my heart. I almsot cried! Really good job.
Latrodectus Mactans chapter 1 . 11/10/2007