Reviews for GRIEF: a sonata
Pocky Addicted Squffie chapter 6 . 11/25/2005
o.o Wow, these are soo depressing! Good, yet depresing. *wipes away a few stray tears* Damn those Gippal/Rikku angsts! They bring me to tears everytime. Same with Tidus/Yunie. Lulu's was sad too, whelp, . Just thought I'd let you know I enjoyed these!

Your fan,

*RebelliousAngel-Chan.
Wot Wot Wark chapter 4 . 11/13/2004
nice. :) I really like the style. very meloncholy too. :)
Silvie-chan chapter 6 . 8/8/2004
Wow. Just...wow. The emotion, the detail...! And the style. What utter style. I love the titles, the way it's so choppy...ah, lovely. I'm really enjoying this. What a gem, what a gem!

I honestly can't tell who is who in this fic. But I suppose that makes it even more lovely, because they can be anyone who you want them to be. I think "Adaigo" was a Lulu chapter, but I'm not sure. And is this a Gippal chapter? Hm, not sure.

But anyways. Enough of me rambling: this is a good fic. Lovely. Wonderful. Added to favorites. Ahh, wonderful. I just can't stop cooing over it! Ah, I truly love it. Very nice. The musical terms are perfect. I eagerly await any and all updates; this is a truly interesting fic, and I love the way it has been written.

Reading this fic...is like listening to a live symphony orchestra (pardon the slight pun, but that's really what it's like). It's a moving, and breathtaking experience. Something that you just don't stumble across every day. It's rare, and something special. It's a work of art. I have no complaints; your fic is one of the most impressive Final Fantasy X fics I've ever seen.

It's so rich in detail and emotion...and then there's that breathy sense of...of...oh, I don't know what it is, but, it's _life_, somehow. It's like breathing in dawn, watching a mirror shatter...beautiful. I'm resisting the urge to giggle in utter glee because I found this story because it's so damn good.

Okay, I'm going to stop fangirling your story now. *skoots away sheepishly*
Kitsune chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
Wow, this was beautifully written, Kudo's to you
ParvisSira chapter 5 . 6/28/2004
It doesn't matter how long it takes, I eagerly await your next update, the next stanza of your composition.

I wonder, will we see other character? Her alone is fine, and more than enough. I just was wondering.
ParvisSira chapter 4 . 6/26/2004
Even though you weren't asking the question, I do indeed think the story is wonderful *ducks as author comes to chase me away for deliberate mis-interpretation of story.

But it all seriousness, it is wonderful. The music terms fit perfectly, the cresendo of emotion, the nocturne that at first idyllic turns melancholic. I can't wait to see what the next chapters bring, and what other musically terms shall be applied to our favorite FFX characters.
Blue Dragon X chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
Good allusstion and imagery to signify true angst.

I like the story, it'd be good to update. Also, more radical connections to the game itself (of course keeping abstract references as well) could magnify the impact of this in relation to FFX.
Abigail Marie chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
Very nice!
Abigail Marie chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
I love the prelude! It sounds so...cool. Like something I would enjoy writing...though I couldn't do it as nearly good as you have! Nice job! I'm gonna go read the other chapters now.
ParvisSira chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
Wow, I really enjoyed this fic. Made me sad and contemplative. A nice view on what happens after and I really like your writing style. The lack of precision of names, but the precision of spirit. Can't wait to see more.