Reviews for A Tarnished Mirror's Reflection
TillyMe chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
"It is not healthy to be possessed."

I think I just died

-.-
SocksForDobby chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
Nothing makes me more sad than an unfinished fic. especially an unfinished fic that is written in just the right amount of humour. Good job, just the same! Hope you finish it someday!
RiskingAbsurdity chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
Oh...I really want to know what happens next. Update soon, please.
whispere chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
SOON!
whispere chapter 2 . 6/1/2007
YOU MUST UPDATE.
Old Deleted Account chapter 3 . 11/13/2005
I just found this today! It's interesting! But one moment... Err, where is the other Harry Potter in that world? Wait, he did go to another world, right? And Sirius is alive! Update soon!
Jenna-chan chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
I haven't reviewd chapter 3! I'm a dissapointment!

"We are worms! Worthless worms!"

*cries*

Gomene cat-nii-chan! *bows*

But Mwahahahahahahaha! in a few days you shall update... (6) excellent...

If not.. well you know whats going to happen dont you?

Anyways back to the chapter. I love it as usual, you write so well cat-chan. Sugoi ne.

Its funny how you're taking japanese classes when in Lacunae you wanted to learn Latin.

-Jena
Shania Maxwell chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
ah continue!
Night-Owl123 chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
update soon! i love ur story and i can't wait for the next chapter! _
Momo-chan chapter 3 . 6/29/2004
Hey Cat-chan!

As I promised, here's my review! Very good length, glad you're putting in more descriptions, but like I said earlier, have a goal for each chapter. I think it'll make it easier to write that way (though i wouldnt know, now would i *scratches head*) anyway, im looking forward to a serious sirius (hee hee!) moment, one where hes not playing the mischievous marauder ( though he's so loveable like that o) but the serious guardian who spent way too much time in azkaban. I dunno if you're gonna go into the seriousness of the death eater's crimes, or keep it funny, but i think youd have to make it serious at one point or another, no? but ya, if you need any ideas, we'll have a brainstorming session during whch time ill try to come up with something useful _;; in the meantime, use 'simper' at keast once 'kay? *grins*

see you tomorrow! .
Jenna-chan chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
TMR cat-chan?*sighs*

Anyways, really good chappie, "Come my dear boy, you must get some sleep. It is not healthy to be possessed."

Lol.

OUh! So it was Harry's reflection that cast the summoning charm. Dun dun dun! I think I already saw this plot line when I watched Charmed, it's sort of a witch thingie.

So let me guess, Harry is going to his relfections world where Dumbledore is evil and he has to help his twin, calling him that because I'm too lazy to write the refletion all over again, defeat Dumbledore, and let me guess Voldie is good. Lol.

Anyways, I bet you dragged Sirius along for comedy relief, but we all love Sirius. *hugs Sirius*

Real good chappie Cat-chan, hurry up and update, alex turned to me today and said:

"Did Cat-chan update?'

"Nope."

so hurry up and update cat-chan!

Hope you get loads of inspiration!

Jenna-chan.

P.S: Sorry if this review sounds angst, didn't mean it, *cries*
Gabwr chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
It is good keep going
Sykoticstalker27 chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
To your question good, bad, or ugly, I'd say good. Very good. Going to update soon? Please!
BloodRedSword chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
OMG! This is Amazing! Update soon!
Shania Maxwell chapter 2 . 6/24/2004