Reviews for To Wild Homes
Wolfgang-woman chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I love it! Dr. Swann is my favorite character on Smallville and I am sad that the character couldn't be on Smallville more often. I also mourn CR's death. Okay sorry for babbling on like this, bottom line: I think it would be awsome if Clark really met the Hulk. Keep writing.
SquirrelGirl chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Yay I like!

SQUIRREL!
The Die Hard chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Okay, it was the "shameless crossover" that got me in, though I was sure "Bruce" would be Wayne, not Banner. And I made it all the way to "morally blind monster" without thinking "Durn, that sounds kinda like..." Okay, can this still be an adoring fan letter without being self-pimping? I REALLY like your version of Swann, which gives us more depth of character than the TV did (DURN them all for making us think Christopher could go bad!) But the best line has to be "awful leather jacket." Heh! At least he realizes it!
sangga chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
hey there - as the sole reviewer for my last piece, i thought i'd look you up and return the favour. i enjoyed this, and although it may have something to do with my penchant for X-overs, it was mainly that you handled it so well. nice style, great dialogue - you make it seem easy! i haven't seen the series past S2, but i'm familiar with the canon, and you have a great tone with the characters. clark is hard to write, for a lot of reasons, but you seem to have achieved a good line into his head, and it comes out in his 'voice'. and i love the idea of clark finally meeting up with a community of Others. lovely stuff - looking forward to your next piece!
namjai chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
I put this one off until last because I don't care about Batman. Then it turns out it's not THAT Bruce, it's the Hulk. And I don't care about him either. I'm pretty much totally Smallville-centric. But still, I had fun reading this, and you got a laugh out loud on this line: "Well, my eyes turn red. For a second. And sometime I wear this awful leather jacket." Oh, poor Clark and his Red K travails. I'm still giggling as I type this!

I thought you did a great job with capturing Dr. Swann, so maybe sometime you could do a non-crossover fic featuring him? Please? Big fan of Dr. Swann here. (So how come I didn't squeeze him into "The Empty World" like I managed to do with everyone else? I have no clue...)
markmark261 chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Oh, that Bruce! I enjoyed this, although at first I kept being reminded of The Die Hard's story (which made sense when I read your Author's Note at the end). I especially liked Bruce's description of his alter-ego and Clark's leather jacket comment.
kyo-obsessedru2 chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
It's REALLY good! Please write more. U know, another chapter wouldn't be considered a sequal :)

Please write more or I will! lol(jk, I won't really, but I'll think about what would've happened.
DuMont chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Lol, that was great! I always windered what would happen if Dr. Banner met Clark...

Great story! :)