Reviews for When I kissed the Teacher
PhenioxGypsy chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
cute i really liked it
izzybizzy333 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This songfic gave me a really good idea that I think you should write. What if she left her journal behind when she graduated? How do you think Albus would react? Would he seek her out? She'd probably freak when she realized she had left it behind! Love this story too!
musicgoddess618 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Aw. I love this and can't believe that I haven't reviewed before ... that is have I read it before? Amazing!
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Ah that was so sweet, adorable. They make a wonderful couple.
Hippodameia chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
very good story!

you describe minerva's feelings so well...

and then albus comes and she just kisses him... so cool!

the song perfectly fits into the story!

very sweet! :-)

greetings, Hippodameia
FridaPeace chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
ABBA combined with MMAD... sounds awesome:) That song, ABBA, that relationship oh it was so awesome . It endsd with such a happy ending ... Congrts I have nothing else to say:)
NathanDftba chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Yeah, beautifull story! I really liked it!

BTW There is a video on youtube with this song and ship, lol.
MyssiJane chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
I love this song. And the pairing is great too. It's nice to have a sneak peak into how Minerva and Albus might have gotten together.
Angel Protectress chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Very nice! I love this story!
hey man chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
you know how weird that is? I keep thinking: old and old, together, under a tree. OLD and OLD
ADandMMforever chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
I love this songfic!

now i've started to sing this song and everytime i do the fic plays in my head!

not that im complaining!

much love and keep writing!

Juliette4 chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
This was sweet! I usually don't like MM/AD fics when they're younger, but this was very good!
Intelligent Witch chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
aww that was so beautiful and sweet

Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
OH! *Squeals* I just love it love it love it! Please tell me this is not just a one shot! I would so love it if you continued this story. As you can tell, I just absolutely love AD/MM stories. Please write more.
Liz O'Brien chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Aww. that was sweet and lovely. I do so hate goodbyes. Bravo!