Reviews for A Great Comfort
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Awwww! Sweet.
Lonely indeed.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
A great story. Very well written.
IceEmber chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Aw cute! _

~*Ice Ember*~
Hai Took chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
That was so sweet! You wrote Gandalf and Pippin very well! That Gadnalf would be lonely and was glad that he had a familiar face around as well, was very touching. Thank you for sharing!
szhismine chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
*sniff* poor Pippin! and poor Gandalf, too!

great fic, i totally loved it.
Pipwise Brandygin chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
"And I am Gandalf, and hobbits have been my business for a very long span of years. I should not truly be myself without at least one hobbit in my charge." This is really wonderful. I love Pippin and Gandalf moments and the fondness they have for each other despite their little clashes comes across so well. You captured Pippin's changing feelings very convincingly and Gandalf's 'voice' was spot on - but then I expected it to be, since your writing is so Tolkienesque! I really do hope you write more LOTR stories soon :)
Sevilodorf chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Excellent work. Pippin's concern about Merry and his flash of anger show your depth of understanding.
Ginny 3000 chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
aBSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, YOU MAKE pIPPIN FEEL SO SMALL BY MAKING EVERYTHING AROUND YOU BIG! oops sorry i had my caps lock on an di dont want to write that our again... But good work!
Holdur chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Aww, I love these little scenes between Gandalf and Pippin and this was a wonderful moment. Very nice.