Reviews for Eternal Darkness
DaughterofDante chapter 16 . 12/15/2013
Interesting! Please continue!
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 16 . 11/23/2013
Holy shit please don't stop there! O.O
I love it! X3 Please please PLEASE continue soon! ;_;
Guest chapter 12 . 10/26/2012
"You're right, Dorothy isn't human. She's a vamp. A very old vamp." Speaking of the not human : Rhonda was without question (what in someone else's words was referred to as) "the best present that I ever survived." I think I would avoid a character like Shinigami.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/26/2012
"And she's the most powerful creature in this town." Trowa's uncle is 85. Toni and Michael are still around. Marcus is around in addition to Alphone, Alfredo, Alvin etc. I am not certain what his older brother is up to. Ray Olsen is playing professional sports, I think he plays golf. Ask the baka to behave.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/26/2012
"You're right, Dorothy isn't human. She's a vamp. A very old vamp. ..." Yes, Wuffers. Dorothy and Divine are both still real characters. Charles is around too. Lawrence is in New York with Wilf and Roffe. Cassandra moved to a French city working alongside a famous cellist. And rumour has it that both Roffe and Hilde are mayors. Alphonse and Alfredo are still around too.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
"Wufei worried, he cared about the braided baka quite a bit" : great, so make certain that he behaves!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
I have read that several of Duo's sisters survived, including one named Luiz. I wish that Wuffers would ask the baka to BEHAVE.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
"It was a low evil sounding laugh that made trowa's skin break out in gooseflesh." There is too much violence.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Duo's relationship with his sister does not make sense. There is also too much gratuitous violence.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This is confused. Why is Duo sleeping with his sister?
FaustinaAurelia13 chapter 16 . 7/1/2012
I love this story so much. Are you going to update this story any more?
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 16 . 12/2/2009
continue!
jennyncummingsyahoo.com chapter 16 . 1/29/2009
PLEASE WRITE MORE! I'm waiting very very patiently for a new chapter to read. So please write more!
InsaneGiggles chapter 16 . 2/9/2008
I love your story.I hope you keep up the great work.
nightcrawls chapter 16 . 12/12/2007
plz tell me you are working on the next chapters? i have enough candy to rot every teeth in America and it can all be yours; you will become the queen (or king) of sugar rush.

by the way awesome work i do so love you'r work.