Reviews for Late One Night
BornWolfgirl chapter 23 . 7/22/2013
I hope to see further installments to this story soon. I did notice it's been a while since an up date, but I have enjoyed it so far. So PLEASE let this not fall to another abandoned good work.
orlin chapter 23 . 1/31/2013
Amazing what you rediscover years later. Fantastic idea for a story and I wish it had continued. Ah well thank you for rebooting my love of rem/sev off in search of more I go.

X Orlin
WaterPixie22 chapter 23 . 9/3/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY AND THINK IT WAS WRITTEN REALLY WELL. PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Mrs.DamonSalvatore chapter 23 . 12/31/2011
OHMYGOSH! This is really and truly, SUCH an AMAZING story! I love it! I've never thought of the idea of Remus and Severus before, but you make it such a good pairing! I love all the characters! Even the ones you made up, except for Lupin's relatives, (I'm not ashamed to admit I hate all of them, and Snape and Hermione are right there with me! :P) and the bad Slytherins. I really like the story, but I really want Voldemort to die already so that the characters can have their completely deserved happy ending! And please kill off the following peeps: (:P) Trinny, Pansy, (I'd say Blaise but I've always enjoyed him being friends with Malfoy), Voldemort, obviously, all the Death Eaters that tortured Remus, Peter P. (but please let James get a hold of him first, Ooh! And Sirius, Harry, Remus and Severus too! So yes, I really do love this story, PELASE CONTINUE! :):):):)
Hieijunkie chapter 23 . 7/15/2010
Are you not ever going to continue this story? Cuz I REALLY would like to know how it ends and about Aidens connection to Romolus! Please continue!

Your Reader,

Very well written and a GREAT storyline! XD
nightbliss chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
interesting :)
CollegeGirlSmyly chapter 23 . 3/10/2009
Great story. please update.
Udumuhv chapter 14 . 10/27/2008
I was wrong..I isn't interesting,it's amazing!;)
Udumuhv chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
Interesting!
AequusTempestas chapter 23 . 9/20/2008
Nice Story! Hope you Update Soon!
hufflepuff-at-heart chapter 6 . 11/4/2007
Snape and trelawny "THE SHIP OF TOMMORROW...TODAY!" Thanks for throwing that in... you probably don't understand how funny that is for me, but let's just say that i dressed up as trelawny for the book release and one of my friends as Snape and madness ensued. I actually admitted to my self around the third chapter that i liked this and i was in denial for the first two.

Keep up the ahmayzing work,

Christine
Golden Lass chapter 23 . 9/26/2007
oh my gosh I love the story do you have any more to it I have got to find out what happens next please tell us
WizckEd chapter 23 . 8/10/2007
ok, you have to write another chapter. This is a really good story.

keep writin!