Reviews for Name That Fik
Bealing345 chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
OMG that was soooooooooo funny! Laughed my head off the whole time XD Cudos
PrincessAmioKi chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
My dog's name was "Precious," well still is only she is in an urn. When I saw "Lord of the Rings 1" I was cringing every time that "thing" said that word and wanted to run home and give her a hug. I know what you are thinking, no imagination on naming a dog, true, but everyone who saw her kept calling her that so it stuck. This was pre LOTR 1 so it did seem appropriate. I have been laughing the whole time over this fik/flik/fic. You and your sister must a few beers short of a six pack, but so am I so maybe that is why I get it (hehehe). You two are one hell of a team.

Best Wishes...my Precious'
Addiction's Curse chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Gaara's paragraph was my favourite. Will we be seeing more of him later?
Addiction's Curse chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
...
...well. That was...unique. Yeah, let's just go with that.
yome- san chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
lmfao
SqueeFreak chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
OMG! This is hysterical! XD I died laughing but I had to be quiet about it so as not to wake my sister and me niece. Do you know how hard it is to die laughing QUIETLY?! Tis challenging XD
Fellfire chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
This FIC was awesome!

I laughed myself hoarse reading this, and I'm totally blaming you for the weird looks I've been getting. :)
noname00 chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
The fic was awesome(:

I simply loved it
JoanIncarnate chapter 3 . 12/27/2011
i... i'm so lost.
JoanIncarnate chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
i... i don't know what was written on sasuke's shirt. unless it was "something weird happened between me and naruto last night".

so THAT's what's underneath the mask!

there are so many parodies in this that i can't even catch them all. i'd be a bad pokemon trainer.
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
GO FISH! hahahahahahahahaha, oh my god, i died a little.

this is quite funny. i interpret dreams all the freaking time and it scares the bejeezus out of people when i'm right.

i... i'm so lost.
JapAngela chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
I just gotta say something.

L.O.L.

:D Pure lulz. Thanks for the laff. jajaja.
Imou chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
this must be one of the funniest stories I've ever read! you're just amazing! XD
Nine Larks chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
This was pretty boring.

It was random (as I know you wanted it to be), but hardly laugh out loud hilarious. You earned, perhaps, a slight smile or two, and -generously- one smirk. You did garner, however, quite a few nods of approval for the many references and the way they were incorporated.

Nevertheless, it was boring.

However, I did read through all three chapters. So take comfort in that. Not sure I want to read another chapter, but definitely keep writing.
Danielle chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
Thank you I laughed so hard reading this. This had everything I hate about sasunaru fanfiction, the occ-ness mainly.

The movie references! My goodness I love you even more for all those references. Loved it, very well done