Reviews for Forever
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
good story! good work!
poems2songs chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
wonderful story... really enjoyed reading it... good job... great work...
eagerreader chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
It was a great songfic! XD
sulou chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Sweet. Misao and Soujiro, twins? Somehow that works well.
CaptainKay88 chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
I love this story. The plot, the style, the character's voices, everything was so well done and so well written. You should consider writing as a career or maybe just a hobby. Everyone should enjoy your words. Please keep writing I love it so much.
Neko-Lady chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Very nice, I enjoy your stories and my daughter calls a henti but you need more details!
M.S.K chapter 1 . 8/27/2005

that was so sweet!
poisonpeachpop chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
I liked this one too. It was different. Most oneshots are all romance and stuff...But this one was...real. Like, something that would actually happen. I liked it
FadingFaith chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
That was first I was confused by his thoughts but I got the hang of it soon enough - I hope you could take a look at my humble little stories. Thank you!
JadeCC chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
*everyone with me, please* Aw :D

That was cute. :D I liked how you inserted some funny/sarcastic phrases in there. I loved the one about what it means to talk/speak... vocal accords, hehe.

On the other hand, i like the pace of the story. Not too fast, but not too slow either. *giving props*

Anyways, good story in overall. I congratulate you for your talent... Well, i'm reading Silver Cross too, and that story rocks my world. :D

Continue the great work,

Vic -
De Lazy Lime chapter 1 . 6/25/2004

I liked this little one shot...There wasn't much in the way of "lime" though. *sighs* Ah well it was cute anyway. I mean how many people are decent enough to skip the night and lead on into the "Morning After" conversation. I must admit That was a different character for Kenshin than I'm used to seeing under your name... Sorta reminds me of Quondam Mistakes, though I've really only glanced at the first chappie of that. Anyway, I hope you drop the block and can write more "Silver Cross"... Plus I won't lie when I say I am interested in Quondam(did I spell that right)too... E-mail me if I can do anything to help!

God Bless and Peace Out!

De Lazy Lime
DemonMistressHinata chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
*cries* it was so beautiful! is this what was going to happen after quandom mistakes? i hope not ... I want Kenshin and koaru to be together forever!*cries some more*
Sasha chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Oh my gosh... That is so sweet! Definitely one of the most well-written Kenshin fics I've found. I especially love the, "'Saved by Dad. I'll have to get him something extra special for Father's Day. Meanwhile, it's always nice to get the hang of breathing again.'" *chuckles*

Definitely a thumbs-up. _
Poppy2 chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
*le sigh* Such a touching fic. I love your style so much and it complimented this particular story quite well. It kinda reminded me of a DBZ (it was the first anime I ever saw) fic I wrote quite a while ago.
Brittanie Love chapter 1 . 6/23/2004