Reviews for Those Blue Eyes
Bagge chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Aw! Really sweet. I enjoyed it not being any loud bang-start of their relationship, but rather a sweet little chat and agreement.

“But I thought you fancied Hermione,” she didn’t care about being discrete anymore. - and that was where Luna finaly crossed the edge from safe to open up her heart to Ron, and gave him the currage to go on. Nice!

Another cute thing was Ron's teasing with Luna before popping the question. i suppose he was trying to gather curage for himself, but it wasn't really nice done.

To answer your question - I would very much like to see how their relationship turns out. Please write on
oceanphi01 chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
I really, REALLY like it! I think it's great the way it is.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Great chapter please update soon
JKGRANGER23 chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
It was amazing. I loved how you worded it and you should definatly add another chapter.
Entmoot chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Your story isn't too bad. It was the first Ron/Luna I read. It's written pretty good. I only have a problem with one thing: how many times you used the name Ronald instead of Ron. Everyone calls him Ron unless they're mad at him or something like that. Although, Luna is the strange one...oh well.

Entmoot
The Toaster Team chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Before I begin it needs to be said that it isn't necessary to put the title, author's name, author's e-mail, category, subcategory or summary into the fic. We clicked on the title to get here, the summary was there as well, your name is right at the of the page as well. It's not a huge deal but it makes the story seem longer then it actually is and so it is rather annoying.

Ok I have to point out the obvious: you need a beta reader VERY badly.

1. Bad punctuation-

"She didn’t know that other than the fact that Ginny Weasley was nice to her.(should be a coma) She also had a very cute older brother(should be a period, start a new sentence here) of course(missing coma) she was not interested with the infamous Weasley twins; they’re too old for her."

The idea comes through but your sentences are all messed up. You're using periods where comas should be, the second sentence should really be two sentences and no one is interested "with", people are interested "in". This is just an example, plenty more where this came from.

2. Try to stick to your verb tenses. You start the fic in the past tense, Luna "was" sitting in the Great Hall, suddenly you go to the present with her being in the fifth year and not being able to stop thinking about Ron. This switch disrupts the fic and confuses the reader. Are the events being told after they have already happened or are they meant to unfold before us? Make up your mind.

3." “Where did hear that?
Melissa chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
I really, really like your story! It's great. Please, please, please write more!
NotOrdinaryMoon chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Very sweet!
slygref15 chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
I think this is the most sweetest rlu i've ever read! i think it perfect the way it is but if you have other ideas for the fic that would be great to read! great job! loved the story!
Missa Michel chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
I liked it a lot! You should definately add more, but only if you want to and you have a nice plot to back it up. If not, it's fine the way it is. :D
Crackers chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
It was so sweet. I loved the way you wrote it. I really like the way Ron asked Luna out. Are you adding anymore cos it would be nice to know wat happened with Hermione and Harry and also Ron and Luna of couse. Great story.
The Half-Blood Filipina chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
That was good–I liked it. Sorry I don't really have creative comments but yeah, I'd like to know what happens next!
JuicyJuice chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
I liked this. It was...cute (in the best of ways) and you captured Luna (I think). However, you need EDITING. Lots of EDITING. It wasn't THAT bad, but go through it again and look for punctuation, spelling, run-ons, sentence structure, and tense switches (you went from past tense to present several times). Mistakes like these ruin the flow of an otherwise very good story!

Much Love,

JuicyJuice
Stacearella chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Really great. Add more, please!