Reviews for Brave New World
kahuffstix chapter 12 . 9/7/2012
I love this story, I read it a few days ago, but then I lost it... but I found it and it's so good.
I just started watching invisible man and I love it. I was wondering if the sequel you mentioned was ever written I would love to read
Lisa chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Write more!
Cyllwen chapter 12 . 3/27/2005
awsome
suz chapter 12 . 2/7/2005
ARGH!

You LEFT it like this? Evil, evil wench! Whah! I want Bobby! Sniffle. And I suspect Cyclops wil have a few things (none of them nice) to say about D signing on.
Frost on Maples chapter 11 . 1/17/2005
I'm sorry, but I could never see Cyclops like this. You've used jealousy to turn him into a pouty, whiny bitch-boy, which seems extremely out of character. And then you use that to turn him into a anti-human bigot! And Jean has to bully him into acting to save a teammate from Magneto? Unless he's been replaced by a pod person or is under the mental control of someone else that goes totally against everything that has been established about the character, both in the movies and in the comics. This has become an exercise in out of character slash - not my thing, I'm out of here.
Jira chapter 10 . 1/13/2005
Sorry for not reviewing the previous chapters.

Could Cyclops really be jealous of Darien? That's the vibe I got from his actions. Wolwerine for one seems a bit awestruck by Flurry... *grin*

So what's the big mission you're going to throw at the team? I bet it won't go as smoothly as Darien envisages.

Good job so far. Keep it up.
someguy chapter 11 . 1/12/2005
Bloody Brilliant tale. Nice idea for a crossover. Well written too.
Jira chapter 4 . 11/18/2004
Is it just me or do you have a certain general direction in your stories :D Anyways, you're doing a good job with this fic so far. Continue it someday if not now, okay? I understand the difficulty of writing several stories at the same time and therefore, IMO, we readers should give you time to do it at your own pace; rushing usually results in bad chapters and nobody wants those.

Hmm... are the rumors just rumors or true? Regardless of the answer, IMO Logan is right: Cyclops would probably be "a tad" furious. *soft-sarcastic laughter*
Frost on Maples chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Great start! Please continue, this is a very interesting crossover. One request - please be careful with Rogue's character, she has the potential if she isn't written right. I mention this because you walked a very fine line with her when she told Logan about the speculations concerning him and Scott - guys like him are very touchy about something like that, and telling him in that way is about as dipolmatic as a stick across the back of the head, and she should count herself lucky to have only been pinned to the wall (good writing on your part). Saying stupid things is part of being a teenager, but don't have Rogue do it too often with Logan from now on - she's had a reminder.
Belladonna4 chapter 4 . 10/15/2004
Wooh! cute gorge fab Darien...and as for Logan and Cyclops...so obvious, bravo Rogue!

Please update soon!

C Ya H.
DiabloCat chapter 4 . 10/11/2004
Wow, this is really cool so far. Please write the rest of it. Please?
Jamie chapter 4 . 8/22/2004
PLEASE WRITE MORE! GOING INTO CROSSOVER RESSECION!DARIEN!MORE! AH!
suz chapter 4 . 6/29/2004
Argh

So where the heck is the rest?

Pfwoot. Frustration, my name is suz. Sigh. not that that means a damn. But you have many irons in the fire, and I hope at least one of them end up with Darien figuring out that Hobbesy is IT.

Please write more. On anything.

Whimper
charpal chapter 4 . 6/25/2004
0.0...

Write more now! This is one of the best Iman fanfics that I've ever read, and definately the best crossover. You have a great style and I'm looking forward to reading more.
equinox-hu chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
I hope you are going to finish this story! I'm really interested in what's happening next. I'm curious how Darien and Logan will get on with each other. One more thing: I need to read some dialoges twice when I understand who speaks with who but maybe that's my problem.