Reviews for Bah! By Prof Snape Parody of Yeah by Usher
RE Mistress chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Oh. My. Gawd! I laughed so freakin' hard I tell you! Loved this.
Noxturnurnal chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I laughed the whole time
Naachan'sredhead chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
... i... I like it when you get drunk. this was tooooooooo funny. what kinda drink was YOU drinking?

i was actually listening to the beat and singing this to get the rhythm correct. Well i liked it and not its time for me to go!
Harry Hippie chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
You're insane. *sniggers* Why is this so funny? Well, you did something very interestig here, and it made me laugh, even if it is a little...gosh, how to describe it?
pen pencil whatever chapter 1 . 2/12/2005

shibbyness 2 da max i love it :D
Occeannia chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
LOL
KittyWillow chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Julisa you rock! This is wicked funny, PLUS, is has my darling Potions Master in it! :) Write more; they is grood! I mean good... and great... Great and good. lol I have to write one of these!

-KittyWillow

aka Ravenclaw R-

aka Emily!
Mosh-13 chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Hey sweetie! Yep that was screwed. But it was good and fnny!
Crystal56 chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Ha, ha, ROFLMAO! This is a song parody I won't forget anytime soon! I love Snape, this sort of captures him awsomely...but...it should be just a tad more depressing...eh?

Snape: NO

Crystal56: Why not?

Snape: Because everyone thinks I'm some depressed psycopath!

Crystal56: I just think you're the anti hero...

Snape: *mutters* Maybe I'm not the depressed psycopath, maybe she is!

Crystal56: SEVERUS IGNACIOUS SNAPE!

Severus: *eyes wide* *muttering* This is bad, she just used my full name...

Crystal56: *grabs Snape by his clothes and drags him off to a room* Calling me a depressed psycopath...who does he think he is?

He, he, ranting's fun! I like this story, it's a funny parody. You should do more, like...with Hagrid or Dumbledore! WOW! This is great! I'm still laughing!
Raven-4ever chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
You're right. It's really screwed back! What surprises me is that you pulled it off! It works!
Princess-Perfect chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Screwed up? Of course not! It's not screwed up - it's a song parody! It was absolutely fabulous and hilarious. I especially enjoyed the thing about Neville and the Boggart. Great job, keep up the good work!
Draco-Fan-101 chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
um okay thats screwed up but funnay as hell