Reviews for What Is Meant to Be
I remember reading this years ago, and the amount of happiness it brings me will probably never cease.
MyaLuv4ever chapter 36 . 4/15
This fic makes me so happy
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
Oh, this was adorable in ways that made my cheeks hurt.
Yumi chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I remember reading this for the first time 11 years ago, when I was in my early teens. It's the only series I remember (and one I come back to) after I left the fandom. I'm happy to say, this story still has the same impact to me even after 11 years (sobbing with joy and feeeeels). I expect the same (or more) after many years in the future.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/4/2015
I love this...
Pumpkin09 chapter 5 . 2/9/2015
sorry, WHAT?! О_О
Guest chapter 36 . 1/12/2015
I can't express how much I love this story! I have read a lot of FanFiction in other fandoms (mainly Tokio Hotel; I ship Tom/Bill!) and it's rare to find a story that is so enthralling and non-cliché. Great job!
The True Myth chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
Quick question though I've read this fic a hundred times. Is Legolas (physically) around the same age as Aragorn? Or is it like Little kid Aragorn loves the pretty teenager?
MADStar529 chapter 36 . 6/6/2014
Love it!
Chronos guardian chapter 36 . 6/6/2014
How sweet I love this story, the characters are believable and you stuck to what you knew. Good writing, with very little grammatical errors. Loved it!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
Well, the first six chapters are rather cutesy, and perhaps boring, but as Aragorn matures, the story improves too. It grows up with him, shall we say ;-)
kanamegirl chapter 36 . 3/24/2014
Loved this story! It was so awesome I have read it over and over and over again... It never gets old haha. I liked the way Gimli was so fatherly, and how Thranduil acted too ! Anyway Iit was a really good fanfic -
DracyGiuliana chapter 36 . 3/23/2014
This was one beautiful fanfiction! I laughed a lot, I cried a little and I very often wriggled about on the sofa rambling unintelligible nonsense about how cute all of this is, scaring my mother in the process. The last three days were filled with very unstable emotions - it was totally worth it and I regret nothing! Reading this piece of art was a pleasure and it made me very very happy... and sad... but mostly very very happy! So... thank you for sharing your story here and making this rollercoaster-of-feels experience possible! Hannon le, mellon nin!
bluuexwolf chapter 36 . 3/22/2014
O.M.G i loved the ending you should have put in an sex scene with them in the bed room and bath but i loved it you are a great writer i wish Aragorn and Legolas both were immortal the story is awesome
bluuexwolf chapter 24 . 3/22/2014
Yeah you tell him Legolas stand up for Aragorn your love