Reviews for What Is Meant to Be
ZekiWing chapter 18 . 2/20
Hahahaha, was the comment about breaking toes a joke about Viggo breaking his toes in the filming? I don't think that could be coincidental. Nice job sneaking that in there.
AndurilofTolkien chapter 2 . 2/2
love
Jelsa Lover chapter 36 . 1/13
Hi, I know I'm little (very) late to the fandom but I can't help but admire your story. Not only was the background information well written to the point that I could believe those events had transpired, there was also humor sprinkled in here and there throughout the plot. Thank you for this fanfiction!
Its-AboutTime0830 chapter 36 . 12/13/2016
Yesssss this was AMAZING!
mchan0104 chapter 36 . 11/24/2016
I find this story well written and very interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
I remember reading this years ago, and the amount of happiness it brings me will probably never cease.
MyaLuv4ever chapter 36 . 4/15/2016
This fic makes me so happy
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
Oh, this was adorable in ways that made my cheeks hurt.
Yumi chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I remember reading this for the first time 11 years ago, when I was in my early teens. It's the only series I remember (and one I come back to) after I left the fandom. I'm happy to say, this story still has the same impact to me even after 11 years (sobbing with joy and feeeeels). I expect the same (or more) after many years in the future.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/4/2015
I love this...
Pumpkin09 chapter 5 . 2/9/2015
sorry, WHAT?! О_О
Guest chapter 36 . 1/12/2015
I can't express how much I love this story! I have read a lot of FanFiction in other fandoms (mainly Tokio Hotel; I ship Tom/Bill!) and it's rare to find a story that is so enthralling and non-cliché. Great job!
The True Myth chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
Quick question though I've read this fic a hundred times. Is Legolas (physically) around the same age as Aragorn? Or is it like Little kid Aragorn loves the pretty teenager?
MADStar529 chapter 36 . 6/6/2014
Love it!
Chronos guardian chapter 36 . 6/6/2014
How sweet I love this story, the characters are believable and you stuck to what you knew. Good writing, with very little grammatical errors. Loved it!