Reviews for Weak Attractors
Hiryu Kaga chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
That was brilliant. I love your way of writing, it's very introspective - sometimes to the point of the narration picking up the pace from one of the characters. Like:

"...stops talking so much and they get him to med-deck and everything is fine, he’s fine, she’s fine, we’re all fine here thank you very much, and it’s a fine, fine day."

Actually, that sounds exactly how Harper would say it :P

I loved it. It's not rushed, it's believable... Faved. ;)
NATE chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
WOW! I m speechless that was one great story. keep writing this good and ull become a big success one day.
Mimi chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
This is probably the best story which I have read! Thank-You
Gwil chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Awesome! I've been looking for a good Trance/Harper fic for ages and I've finally found it. Love your writing style, love the story!
Two Cents chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
I'm horrified that I didn't come across this fic sooner. One of the best Rom fics I've read!
oncrimsontearsifly chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
one word AWSOME
mnemosyne23 chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Beautiful! It's so hard to find good, quality Trance/Harper fanfiction, and this is one of the best I've ever read! Your characterizations were spot on, and the concept was well-plotted and executed. I really loved your style: very clean and concise, almost clipped, yet still incredibly visual and descriptive. Such a unique blend, and it works perfectly! This is definitely going on my Favorites list!
E chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Wow. I just finished weak attractors and it's probably the best introspective Harper/Trance story I've ever read. Go you! How 'bout some more "how they hooked up" stories?
McGann'sGirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
One word: Outstanding.

This is the best, most touching and sincere Harper/Trance story I've read yet. Excellent. If only the show could be this good.
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Wow. Bloody amazing story sangga, I shall have to read it again!

It's just wow... :-) There's not much else to say!
tigerdreams chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
As a general rule, I'm completely not a Harper/Trance 'shipper, but for the time that I was reading your story, you made me believe it. That's an accomplishment. You captured them both fantastically. Kudos.
MagpieDreamer chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
This was so good! I've been looking for this kind of fic for ages! Thanks so much for writing it!

abcooper chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
I loved ur story! I hope you'll write a sequel to this, :) And I love the quote at the beginning about weak attractors. I'd never heard it before
darkraven10 chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
I really like your story, its really great.

keep writing
Lokaia chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Trance and Seamus were wonderfully written and the love scenes were simple and sincere. Bravo.