Reviews for The Emergency
kovu chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
wow, how did I miss this one before *laughing hysterically* oh man, that was good !
Stagg chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
YEY TWAS FUNNY!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Priceless!
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Aww! Another cute one!
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
oh dear lord! this was damn cute! i dont think its stupid. the pacing and plot was quite ok really and i enjoyed reading and so i wonder what if my fave idol actually walked in my place to use the bathroom. I THINK I WILL JUST DIE! haha! i love those girls here. very nice fangirls! hehe!
Lena108 chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
*snickers* That's so great. Keep writing. This is really good.

Love always,

Lily
anon chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
brilliant ending!
kitty-nickle chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
You *are* being too hard on yourself; I thought this was a really funny story! Write more Gravi comedies!

Love and pocky,

~nickle-sama~
Ildreen Love chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
I was laughing so hard when I read it that my brother came ask me what was going on...

I can imagine Shu's face at the end... Priceless!

So I know it was a pretty common situation, but it was well written and have I say it was funny?

Ja!
clari chan chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
lol...rolling over with laughter..this was not stupid at all! this was really good. when u think u have another stupid story dont hesitate to post. :)
Sakura Avila chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
I like your fanfics. I don't think they're stupid at all. _. I have read quite a few of your stories and I have liked them all. Emal me some time. I love getting Emails but thats only if you want to. _