Reviews for Kiokuryoku
chibi heishi chapter 6 . 11/14/2008
This was really good, though I feel sorry for both of the Bakuras. They seem to be quietly going nuts.
yeyavailability chapter 6 . 1/25/2008
ONE more chapter to go and the world would be a better place, but you're dead! I'm going to weep now.

Do I have to find my password and add your fic account now? Is there another chapter for this there? I love you D8;;
Angeliz chapter 6 . 11/4/2006
Wah! Update, yes? You can't leave it there; it's too good. Must have next chapter... Please?
Chi-chan Lurks chapter 6 . 1/28/2006
NOES! ITS NOT FINISHED YET, YOU SAID _7_ CHAPTERS! *goes off to wail and cry in a corner*
Chi-chan Lurks chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
OH! Yadonushi _does_ have a sequal! *goes on reading*
Analyst chapter 2 . 10/11/2005
I found this on "Beware of the Yu-Gi-Oh fangirls" and was too lazy to find the previous chapters there

this rocks _

“Yadonushi, I am going to eat your homework if you don't put it down and pay attention to me!”

Ryou rolled his eyes. “What do I say in class then? My yami ate my homework?”

I'll still be laughing at that image six hours from now o
jessara40k chapter 3 . 7/15/2005
“M. I was always submissive, you know. Just for clarification.”

Does that mean that Bakura is submissive with Ryou too? Or will this hikari allow him to be dominant?
paniwi has yet to log in chapter 6 . 7/3/2005
Í'm eagerly awaiting the final chapter to find out exactly what the plot is.

I really love your works (I probably already told you that) you have a very good style, very different from anything I've ever seen before and it intrigues, makes me a slave to your stories, really it does.

The way the flashbacks and current day happenings just smoothly melt into eachother makes me go like 'whoah, I wanna write like that to.'

Also you're great in combining the angsty angst with comedy without overdoing it or having a big contrast that leaves the reader blinking like "what the hell"

I could go on like this for hours, just praising you, you are without doubt the best angst writer i've ever come across with your unique style an inventive original stories.

kudos to you *claps*
Black Crystall Draygon chapter 6 . 6/15/2005
... Wow. I just read through Yadonushi and this and - well - I love them! Sorry I didn't review Yadonushi, but I was rushing to get to this. Heh. I loved all of it though - it really explained why Bakura's teh psycho he is ... I hate Darien. .

This is amazing! I really like the way you've written them both an d the plot an deverything. I'm sorry, I'm a rubbish reviewer, I just wanted you to know that I LOVE IT and you must update soon. Yes. *nods*
Harpie chapter 6 . 6/1/2005
I just found this story today... I like it. Very much. It's very interesting and original. I also love how you portray the characters. Each one is exactly how I see them. Keep writing~ I love it. .~
T.Lei chapter 6 . 5/6/2005
"I'm waiting!" Please post soon, I need somethig good to read!

Great story thus far!
Divine Wings of Horus chapter 6 . 4/20/2005
Thank you so much for updating! i was starting to be afraid that the last chapter was the last one! And since you asked, i want to know more about the time Bakura and Ryou spent together, as short as it may have been. You went to such great lengths to describe the other owners of the Millennium Ring, but the only time you ever talked about Ryou was when he had asked his yami to right before the judgement thing. Don't get me wrong: I love what you've written to the point that one might call me a bit obsessive, but please write more about Ryou!
DreamingChild chapter 6 . 4/12/2005
Hmm... loonies... that could work...

That was one of my favorite chapters. Bakura's speech was so, um, impassioned and poetic and sort of romantic... he musta looked hot saying that *reveals hollow brain* Just awesome. I wish this story never had to end.
Liviania chapter 6 . 4/12/2005
"Though there was one incident with rabid lemmings."

Lemmings! Yes...my fave little creatures. So useful when speaking metaphorically.

You said you need requests? How about...um...some more...erk.

The morgue parts were incredibly funny. And I quite enjoyed the Thousand and One Nights mention. (Strange enough, it's the stories I used to learn how to oral story-tell.)

Livi
Esthern' EraguardiansofChaos chapter 6 . 4/12/2005
tired smile) Excellent chapter...please continue...

I feel sick...never mind, just continue