Reviews for Fluffy Firsts: Tales of H&G’s first kiss
Wow. I really enjoyed each and every of this shots.
TheWateringWizard chapter 8 . 3/28
Ohh that was a good one! I always like confessions that go the same way this one went: "well I like this girl/guy and etc etc..." and then suddenly the person realises.

If I was Harry in this situation, I'd be a little more selfish. I'd tell her my problem about her becoming number two on Voldy's hit list in case of romantic connection and if she's okay, I'd let go of my inhibitions and try my hardest to keep her safe and loved! Harry just thinks too much.
TheWateringWizard chapter 7 . 3/28
THAT was hot..
TheWateringWizard chapter 6 . 3/28
Man the build up to that fantastic ending was absolutely excruciating! Harry frustrated me to no end! What a bloody dork he can be sometimes
TheWateringWizard chapter 5 . 3/28
That was a very interesting twist! Harry was the one pining after Ginny while she was oblivious! Anyway things ended nicely
TheWateringWizard chapter 4 . 3/28
Well that was one super angsty beginning! Harry using his grief and sorrow to quench his feelings of joy.. How stupid can one get?
But then he had this wonderful chat with Ginny which Ron had to interrupt... *idiot*

But that ending was great and the idea of causing pain to Voldy by kissing was great.
TheWateringWizard chapter 3 . 3/28
What that was fantastic fluff! A great balance between sweetness and angst. I hope the next chapters don't get too angsty
TheWateringWizard chapter 2 . 3/28
That was one very sweet piece of fluff!
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 3/28
A beautiful chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2016
Awwww... so sweet and juicy! Hope to see more!
nayin17 chapter 8 . 3/9/2016
Don't like the old fool Dumbledork
Epeefencer chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
As if Molly hadn't suspected what sending them off alone to the berry patch wouldn't lead to.
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Yes, Art can certainly stir the passions in one's blood. Sweet and tender, a perfect Harry/Ginny moment.
nayin17 chapter 6 . 7/6/2015