Reviews for Found
kylie90210 chapter 14 . 11/10/2014
Aww sweet :)
kylie90210 chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
Hahaha, Jake, Ryan and Cassie! Nice.
kylie90210 chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
Craig and Mannie married?! Looks like this was written (well) during season 4?
kylie90210 chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
I remember seeing this story of yours years ago when I was reading your BSC fic, but I had only seen season one of Degrassi then. Looking forward to reading this, and your other two BSC stories again! Ohh Degrassi... I need to catch up!
jessesfan0409 chapter 14 . 8/22/2005
Hi...Um I was recently introduced to Degrassi by a friend and she got me hooked on it but she doesn't know that much about the show and I am totally clueless as to what happened in the past on the show and I read your story and you seem to know a whole lot about the show...which by the way the story was awesome...I was wondering that if you could find it in your heart to send me an email and tell me about the show? If you could...I would be greatly thankful!
Dreamweaver244 chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
This is awesome. I'm not kidding. I'm going to read more as soon as I submit this
Kenshin'sLuver51593 chapter 14 . 7/6/2005
omg dat wuz SO good u should write a sequel or do more stories on Degrassi characters...i totally luved it! great job! :)
animechick chapter 14 . 7/4/2005
this story is so cute and really good
pimpleface chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
erm...ok. if you failed to notice, this is part of the Degrassi fanfic (?)
kazeldya chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
In terms of the BSC, who are these characters?
kiss me im famous chapter 14 . 9/7/2004
This is really good story oh my gosh i loved it i stared crying oh my gosh make a sequal or something good k.

luv ya,

Cassiesteelfan120
StorytellerD chapter 14 . 9/7/2004
I've really enjoyed reading this story. You've done such a good job, including the way you concluded it.

Also, regarding your Author's Note - I'll definitely keep an eye out for your next project. (Not that you even needed to ask.) I'm sure it too will be great. I hope you'll check out what I'm working on, too.
MannyRocks24 chapter 11 . 9/2/2004
Interesting stuff! I like how it seems these letters will kinda explain the course of Craig and Manny's relationship to where they are now!
Trudy-Lover chapter 11 . 9/1/2004
awesome! i have read other stories with manny and craigs child but nothing like this one. it is really good. more when you can
MannyRocks24 chapter 9 . 8/28/2004
Nice so glad this story is back! Hope you enjoyed your vacation! Can't wait to see what happens next now that they are all acquainted!