Reviews for A Midsummer Night's Play
Snickerdoodles4u chapter 5 . 1/9/2005
That's good. Don't let Draco be mean to her please. He is a bit ooc, but I like that.
MordantFaerie chapter 4 . 9/21/2004
Very nice Mika.

I'm adoring the plot right now. You do have some spelling mistakes and typos though, I would suggest you get a Beta.

Other thatn that it was really quite good. I am hoping for this to be continued, but if not... I'll just have to make do. : )

Ms. Kitty De Noir chapter 4 . 8/16/2004
Encore! Encore! I want more! It's so Cool! Please continue!
UntitledN'StayinThatWay chapter 4 . 8/6/2004
I luv u!
Confused chapter 4 . 7/22/2004
Ok, I liked this story...up until the third chapter...that was just gross and inappropriate! realise even though you have a sick sense of humor, not everyone does.
UntitledN'StayinThatWay chapter 3 . 7/14/2004
ew! did not need to hear that!
DriedStarDono chapter 4 . 7/1/2004
Wha- n-n-no more st-story? NO! Draco & Ginny must kiss! Pleaase write more!
DriedStarDono chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
Damn straight! He WILL look damn freakin' sexy!
DriedStarDono chapter 2 . 7/1/2004
Yay! I like this fic! Ginny & Draco, Sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G... Woo-ho!
Chaos-Fyre-Elf31 chapter 4 . 6/30/2004
Akarusa chapter 4 . 6/28/2004
aw! at the last minute too! update soon!
kitkat159 chapter 4 . 6/28/2004
i want to know what happens next. it would be bad if pansy fell off the face of the earth. kinda. they didn't get to kiss! that's so sad. please update soon! tata :)
lovelybecca chapter 4 . 6/27/2004
another great chapter, i really like the Ginny and Draco, keep it up!
Joanna chapter 4 . 6/27/2004
It's wonderful. I love it. YAY!
QueQuilo chapter 4 . 6/27/2004
This is a good story with very little reviews, therefore I write review for you.

I would like to say I really like your story and I think it's cool that you're doing it in Draco's POV because stories that aren't Overtly dramatic are always in Ginny's POV. Even the extremely dramatic one's tend to be in Ginny's or both (well the one's that are in POV).

So I would just like to say good job, and Thanks fo rdoing it in Draco's POV which is a breath of fresh air