Reviews for That Lunch in December
JaceDamian23 chapter 9 . 6/27/2007
WOW I LOVE this story. its so great. btw i kinda bitch in my comments lol. im not bitching at you. im bitching at the charactors. *blushes* its ahabit. sorry lol

“Why him? Why couldn’t George be gay? Or Fred or Charlie? I love him Harry. I wanted to be with him so much! I wanted to be his girlfriend.” Hermione said. She wrapped her arms around him and laid her head on his shoulder. They stayed like this for a while until Hermione, her face soaked with silent tears, looked up at him and seemed to blush. “I’m sorry Harry, I just didn’t know who else to turn to. Ron went to bed, Fred and George went to get him some butterbeer, and Ginny’s still in the common room.” She looked out towards the castle. “I-I think you should talk to him.

aww that made me tear up. so sad. poor hermione

ugh i dont like that ron is in love with hary. hopefuly draco will change it:)

“Just the part about Malfoy. But Ron, I’m really sorry! I didn’t mean to say those things to you. I’ve never really been accepting towards homosexuality, but-” Harry stopped to take a breath and Ron frowned. “-But I’m willing to if that’s the only way we can be friends.”

oh ya sure why would he wanna be your friend after you admitted it again you dont like gays

aw ron likes malfoy ahhaa and he was spying on them. cute

“Don’t worry, I don’t mind. I think you and Draco will be happy together.” Hermione smiled, but it was a forced smile and Ron knew it. Her eyes were filling with tears as she looked the other way. Ron knew exactly what was bothering her and he felt terrible about it. Hermione had loved him more than anything, but he would never love her back.

“Oh Hermione, I’m sorry. Come here.” Ron said. Hermione stood, he chair scraping back on the wood floor. She walked to the other side of the table and slid into Ron’s outstretched arms. Hiding her face in Ron’s jumper, he could feel her damp, cold, silent tears. He cooed softly to her, slowly rocking back and forth and stroking her hair.

Many minutes passed before Hermione brought her head out of Ron’s now soaking maroon jumper. She blushed and started to look away, but Ron’s hand stopped her. She risked a glance in his eyes and saw love, but not the love she wanted. “I’m fine Ron, really-” she started, but couldn’t go on.

“I may never love you the way you love me, but I will give you something you want.”

“Give me what?”

“This.” Ron leaned towards the beautiful girl beside him, and let his lips brush against hers. Hermione closed her eyes as the man she loved kissed her

aww that part made me almost cry. its sad. and then he kissed her. *wipes tears* SO SAPPY aw. im glad she at least got a kiss

“With what? The fact that my rich, snotty, pureblood godson will be snogging with a filthy, poor Gryffindor?” Snape asked, one eyebrow raised.

haha

“Woah! Stop! Teacher in here! At least get a room.” Snape said, raising his hands in alarm. The younger boys both looked at him grinning mischievously.

“But Sev, this IS a room.” Draco said. Then he kissed Ron. Ron, getting the joke, kissed him again.

“Is it safe?” Snape called from his kitchen. He had already eaten that morning, but he made pancakes for Draco and Ron.

lmfao. i like snape

“Hello. Son of the Dark Lord’s best friend here.” Draco said, waving at Ron

hahah too funy

When I found that charm, he told me the price, and hell was it expensive! The charm scratched my hand so I pulled out my wand to clean it. My language wasn't very sweet, so I suppose the manager thought I was angry with him."

"Imagine that!" Ron said in mock surprise.

Sighing, Draco continued. "I know! Who would ever think such a thing?

lol i love draco

The painting was actually five scenes blurred together around the edges. In the top left hand corner was Draco and Snape laughing together on the floor. In the top right was Lucius aiming his wand at Draco, and in the bottom left was Ron and Draco sleeping on Snape's couch. The bottom right scene showed Draco hugging Hermione, and in the center was Draco and Ron, hand in hand, smiling.

kinda a weird picture lol

“Ron, language!” Molly scolded.

“Mum, are you deaf? Can’t you hear what they’re saying?”

“Ron, calm down. It’s just a piece of jewelry. We’ll get you another one.”

“No. I don’t want another one, I want that one!” he yelled, pointing at the silver item still in George’s hand.

“Honey, I still don’t understand why that one it so important. Your friend will understand. Was it Harry?”

what a bitch. she can buy GINNY ANOTHER one. nice mother she is..first of all. he said his friend gave it to him and it was important to him. *rols eyes* mollys abitch

“Yes, I must agree with George on this. Snogging with a Death Eater Ron? Bad choice.” Fred said, shaking his finger at the younger boy.

“Don’t call him that you bastard!” Ron screamed and punched Fred in the nose. Molly gasped, and Ginny ran upstairs.

wow there being so horriable to poor ron

“There’s not much to tell dad. Ron’s gay and his boyfriend gave him this.” George said, flashing the small object in his father’s direction. “We found it, an decided that Ginny would like it. We gave it to her, and then in storms Ron. We say a few good natured things and he punches Fred!”

you found it...knowing its rons and gave it to giny. i mean are you all stupid? ronalds name is on it. makes no sence why ginny needs THAT one. and why her mother cant buy her one lol

how dumb and heartless.

and i think its fucking funny how his parents are RIGHT THERE and they didnt make the twins give it bcak. instead they watched ron being forced to give his only money to them for something that is his. nice parentes
wover03 chapter 9 . 7/9/2006
that was a sweet story! I really liked it! good joba nd keep up the great writting!

:oP
intoxicating-shadows-of-the-evergreen chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
sounds good so far good work
Microphone chapter 9 . 7/24/2005
This story was really well written! Normally, I don't like this pairing...at all. But I actually found it very romantic and cute in this story. Good job at distributing the agnst. A lot of people (including me sometimes) spend too much time with one character having a crappy life, you know? You didn't! SHOCK! I congradulate you!

~Microphone~
drusilia13 chapter 9 . 1/3/2005
great story love it you did a exellect thing droping harry write a squeal please
Magick-Silverfang25 chapter 9 . 7/25/2004
Great chapter!

Yoruichi-Yoshi12 chapter 9 . 7/25/2004
That's the end :( Hey, what happend to Harry?
Its Not Wrong chapter 9 . 7/24/2004
aww...so cute! very good ending, i cant believe its over! it was so good! yay! i laughed, i cried! (okay, i didnt really cry but i did laugh) yay! ron and draco are together and harry, is well, just not there! thats the best ending!

Magick-Silverfang25 chapter 8 . 7/14/2004
So good... me fav. chappie too!

sammy-mackie chapter 8 . 7/13/2004
cool story so far please update real soon i want to know what happens next
Aloh Dark chapter 8 . 7/12/2004
Oh I can't believe I forgot to review this chapter the first time I read it! I adore this fic and I love this chapter. I wish Fred and George would stop teasing him, and why would Ginny accept the charm if it says his name on it anyway? In any case, awesome chappy and more soon please!
Kid Majere chapter 8 . 7/10/2004
Yes, I liked your Weasley battle. Please update soon! This is the best Draco/Ron story I've ever read!
Its Not Wrong chapter 8 . 7/9/2004
yes, that was a very good two chapters..i cant wait until the last one! yay! more soon please, i also liked the fight!

Magick-Silverfang25 chapter 7 . 7/9/2004
Very good... i loved the whole rose charm thingy. Can't wait for the next chapters!

Its Not Wrong chapter 6 . 7/6/2004
omg! please, it sounds so good, cant wait for more! this chapter was brillent! and hey, ron and draco are together and safeish..and i cant wait until the last chapter..yay! they go public.. cute! please more soon!