Reviews for Redemption
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 8 . 1/17
WOW...I have no words for the emotions I am feeling after reading this. There was so much devastation and pain. You did a great job conveying the characters and their emotions. Very believable. I am glad to see the sequel to this story is up, so now I have to go read that. Fantastic job with this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
A rape fic? No thank you.
ok chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
not too bad
Guest chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
Love love loved it! So sweet of severus
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
This is was god damn incredible. You were right about not starting the romance in this story. As much as I love dramione I am so excited for Severus and Hermione in the sequel. Thank you so much for writing the amazing story!
AppleInTheCrisper chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
Even after 6 times, it is still worth re-reading this fic.
Alicia Casey chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Love it
JaneA0202 chapter 8 . 12/3/2011
hmm, really not my cup of tea, I dislike rape stories, even though they are realistic and well written (like yours) its still very sad and terrible would be better If she was raped just once, then she would get over it in time, but I dont think its possible to get over what she went through, maybe get over it yes, but not forget, she will never be the same. And thats what is so sad about this story...
roon0 chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
Poor Hermione has been through hell. Those Malfoys need to pay. Death is too good for them esp Lucius.
roon0 chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Oh noes, the evil Lucius had her.
writeratheart007 chapter 8 . 8/26/2011
What's the name of the sequel to this piece? I never did find it and I would love to read it!
Plumbum chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
They are free :-)
Plumbum chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
Ah, I'm glad it wasn't a scheme by Lucius.
Plumbum chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
Okay...I might just see plots inside plots: but what if Lucius Polyjuiced into Draco, and killed his son after transfiguring him into Lucius.
Plumbum chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Crazy, Lucius can just wander around.