Reviews for Unoriginality 3: Tragic Melodrama
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
You know I wonder why humans experiment on pocket monsters. They are already powerful enough. Humans are the ones who need to be experimented on that way humans can become just as strong as pocket monsters.
duhorcommonsense chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
GREAT! poor mew um... poor mewthree but you can't blame him he just existed so how could he know to break the string? and how could team rocket be so dumb!
Nauran chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I'm gonna take those last words into account.
kay.hat chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Is it wrong that I was laughing while reading this whole chapter? Seems like it should be...
Malistroph chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I actually read a story kind of like this. It's called Parody Hill. It had the same concept of someone dying and a gravesite with some parodying involved. Anyways, I like the descriptiveness in this one, I kind of like this writing style more than Inheritors, but I am getting on a tangent. Brochu? It either means Brock and Pikachu or Pikachu that's kind of like a family to Ash? Anyways, it looks good.
L100Meganium chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
Haha! I laughed out loud at the end. It's true; people do put in these god machines to prevent all methods of escape in these types of stories. But having it be on a string around his neck? Genius. XD
L100Meganium chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
In general I don't like stories that begin with a character grieving over their lost friend. I find myself thinking, "Um, okay...I would have liked to read that part." So I definitely understand your frustration with these kinds of fics.
Darkblade701 chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
Oh dude this was f*cking hilarious. Granted my chair is actually an exercise ball so it's not actually that hard, but I got as close to literally rofling as a person can actually get. Man that was awesome, the narration of Chapter One (not to mention the epic author's note) and the punchline of Chapter Two were brilliant.
fourteenwings chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
I laughed, I love the idea, especially with all the angsty mewtwo fics going all around this place.

Great chapter.
fourteenwings chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I hope nobody gets ideas from this, especially considering how much people do get ideas frm others fics.

Yeah, another great story and chapter!
Eddynessofdoom chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
This was wonderfulznesh. I still don't know if "Ash opened open eye" is a real error or if you did it intentionally, this is such a good mock at bad writing... which, as innocent as it might be, needs to be mocked.

I mostly started to reading this because, though I'm writing a sort of 'Mewthree' story, I agree that most are written too formulated and similar. Plus, this should remind me what NOT to do in the fic. I've only read the first chapter, but you have my attention for sure.
LL6 chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
"It was apparently called a deus ex machina."

Damn you, now I'm going to be bursting into giggling fits for the rest of the day! You should be ashamed of yourself! Or proud...one of those...

And the ending was freaking awesome.
Shuricel chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
I loved the last part! Your parodies are hilarious!
Karma chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
You forgot, though, that the authors who think they're clever will let the weather be sunny and happy, and then comment on the irony.

The word "Brochu" is funny, but it conjures up disturbing images of a Brock pokemorph. OUCH.
MadeUpFigment chapter 2 . 5/23/2007
That was funny. I even ranted about the new mewtwo thing in my profile. This is just what I needed to read. I don't have much to say at the moment

-A crappy reviewer