Reviews for Revenge is Sweet
MoonHikaru chapter 12 . 6/15
Please please please tell me you are going to finish such a great story... I want to read the rest please please

I hope you are ok and I'll wait for your update
Dii chapter 12 . 3/10
It has been two years since I've found this fic and I still come back regularly to see if there's an update. Whyyyyyy does it end here, this is by far the best written fanfiction I have ever read please someone find her and tell her to continue
Guest chapter 12 . 12/8/2016
sooooooo good!
Reidite88 chapter 12 . 6/1/2016
Continue
xdesix chapter 12 . 5/21/2016
I created an account with just so I could write a review and follow this story! True story. Really well written, you convey emotions so well and character development is probably the best out of all the Sailor Moon fan fictions I've read. I'm really picky when it comes to fanfics (bad grammar and rushed story lines irk me), but you've created a really interesting storyline. Please please please keep the story going!
Darkslover112 chapter 12 . 5/1/2016
Update please! I'm ready for this story to get juicy! :)
didi chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Hi, thanks so much for the new chapter! I would like to repeat what the last person who commented said: Please don't make us wait that long again :) Your writing is so good, I'd buy your story as a book!
diana chapter 12 . 4/8/2016
thank you for updating! Please don't make us wait another year :)
Liz chapter 12 . 4/5/2016
Yay you really are back! Wonderful chapter, wonderful story. please keep it coming!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 12 . 4/2/2016
Been so long, keep it coming. Happy Belated Easter!
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 12 . 4/1/2016
Very interesting and great chapter. Please update soon :D
dreadiggs chapter 12 . 3/31/2016
Your back! Thank you for the chapter :)