Reviews for 10 Sev's Summer Fling
Bwilla chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
First off, why did you call this 10 Sev's summer fling?

Second, at firt I didn't like your OC but in this last chapter a felt she proved herself worthy of Sev
Only Zuul chapter 7 . 1/20/2005
Wow, this is really good. I like the way you've captured Snape. Most people have him being inexperienced and very self-loathing, and you have him recalling his sexual adventures from his youth and being a confident, interesting man. I also like it that you never once mentioned his "greasy hair" as so many people are want to dwell on. You also did a great job making your heroine NOT a Mary Sue. :)

I couldn't tell at all that English isn't your first language. You did a great job. Thank you for writing such a well done story. I enjoyed it very much.
Daintress chapter 7 . 9/20/2004
There you have it. Not such a happy ending, but not necessarily the end either. I'm sure we will see Manasa again. Whether Severus will be glad to see her or not, well, that's another story, isn't it? Look for "Finding The Lost." It will post right after "Venus."
Daintress chapter 6 . 9/20/2004
And you will wonder, and wonder and wonder why that upset her. You will wonder all the way up until after the final battle. But you will eventually find out. Stick with me here. What did you think?
Daintress chapter 5 . 9/20/2004
NOW I think he's hooked. They could certainly have gone backwards at any time previous to now, but I think after telling her (vaguely) about the marauders, he's stuck for sure. The next chapter is the fun one, so if you're underage, please don't read it.
Daintress chapter 4 . 9/20/2004
This was just too fun to write, too. I really enjoy writing about ANYONE fighting with Snape. And Kimber really gets the best of both worlds, as he can't really be angry with her, since the fights are staged and he knows it. You would think he would begin to suspect when she doesn't press him about where he's been all night. Not to mention the fact that she's up looking for him at that hour. Oh well...love is blind.
Daintress chapter 3 . 9/20/2004
I love this chapter. It was just too fun to write. Snape didn't think her name was important at the beginning of the year, so he didn't pay attention and now when he needs it, he can't remember. What a prat! I laughed and typed all at once. I hope you enjoyed it to.
Daintress chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
I fixed the name problem! Sorry about that. I was curious what everyone would think of the flying lessons. Lots of people think he wouldn't do it, but I stand by it - I think maybe women fluster him enough that he'd give in rather than fight with her. And we've never seen him with a woman, except McGonagall, who was his teacher when he was in school, so small wonder he doesn't react that way to her.
Daintress chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Introducing another new character. She is not Muriel in disguise. She will not have quite the history and development that Muriel has. (I don't have time for another life story!) But I hope you will like her anyway.
Nadreth chapter 7 . 8/3/2004
wow that was really good On to the next one for me then sorry I havn't reviewed for so long I've been rather busy but hey I'm back and reviewing!
childofoceans chapter 7 . 7/16/2004
Aww...;.; I am sad...poor Severus...wonderful writing...but poor poor Severus...
Jean chapter 7 . 7/9/2004
Wow...it ended so suddenly...I'm in shock. What a great story, with a hidden and unexpected plot twist in Chapter Seven. When I found out who Manasa really was...I almost dropped my drink into my lap. I hope we'll see some more writing from you soon.
Jean chapter 7 . 7/9/2004
Daisie chapter 7 . 7/9/2004
Ep... I take a short hiatus from Fanfiction and wind up missing out on the suspense of waiting for more chapters of a really great fic? 0 But Anyhoo

This was wonderful, (even though it took me a while to register that this wasn't related to Mur even though you have that in summary...) ) You have a really good grasp on Sev's character and it shows... Good Work.

*cheers*
Hydra-Star chapter 7 . 7/8/2004
Wow... Just wow... I love this ending. The question is, did she love him? Is that why she saved him? Or was she on Dumbledoor's side? You leave many questions about her unanswered. Still, I love the ending.

Well, I'm off to read the next. Keep it up!