Reviews for Heartstrings
Emdeme chapter 17 . 10/7/2007
this is such a wonderful and thrilling story! please keep it going! i cant wait to hear the rest of the story!
JBailey2011 chapter 17 . 12/23/2006
PLZ continue! This is such a good story, I hope you update soon! Merry Cristmas and Happy new Year to Ya!
expoeraser chapter 17 . 1/2/2005
Oh what a cliffhanger!

This is such an angsty and well written story. I hope you update soon.
expoeraser chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Your story is very interesting so far. Please continue to update.
Lizzie Weasley chapter 17 . 10/30/2004
O. A little creepy now. I can’t wait to see what happens. Next. You have such talent it’s just so awesome. You make writing seem like absolutely no problem at all.

…I envy you. Lol.

Really though, Keep writing no matter what. You’re awesomely awesome. I love your fics. Update soon!

~Love from Lizzie
Veil of Winter chapter 15 . 10/26/2004
This is THE BEST fanfic I have EVER read! You are awesome! This is so definately going on my favorites.
Aimz16 chapter 17 . 10/25/2004
Who was it? omg! i wonder who the voice was! plz update soon!
Bri and Aly Inc chapter 8 . 10/24/2004
Is ginny Gineva or Virgina? you might want to check that. great story though.
molly22 chapter 17 . 10/24/2004
UPDATE!

That's all I have to say.
Sweet Stephy chapter 16 . 10/18/2004
OMG! KEEP GOING! U ROCCKK! (Starts dancing with Ciara, My Goodies) g2g, see ya, keep writin, i got stuff 2 do! (starts dancing with Usher to "yeah"

lols.

Love A Lots, Sweet Stephy
Aimz16 chapter 16 . 10/4/2004
I just started reading this story and it is soo good, Harry and Ginny finally kissed! plz update soon, i luv it!
nameless926 chapter 16 . 9/2/2004
*sobs* UPdaTE? PLEASE!
GrammarPolice chapter 16 . 8/29/2004
UPDATE! PLEASEE!
S.T.A.R.S Chick chapter 16 . 8/17/2004
aah, this ridiculous review box... it keeps telling me i've reviews this chapter, when i so totally haven't... damn you , DAMN YOU! Anyways, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update! God, I check this story like everyday for an update... PLEASE UPDATE!
Sunset Shadows chapter 16 . 8/10/2004