Reviews for The Other Way
bigdaddycrag01 chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
After reading this I started playing the game again. It gave the game a good feel to it, and the fact that things are finally getting a good ending for all the characters.

Please update this soon I'm lovin where its going.

Till next time,

See Ya
jgkitarel chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
Gregg, this does look interesting, so I do hope you continue this one. Besdies, I always wondered how Shion would react to Citan
Bad Habits chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
There any chance of an update this year? I'm tagging it for my C2 regardless, but it'd still be nice to know if you're actively writing this one or just adding bits and pieces as the mood or inspiration strikes.
Red Wings chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
By the way, Sophia's omnigear is "Regulus" rather than the English "Regrs", which was probably a mistake in translation.
Ruby Moon chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Yes! You are awesome! I've been waiting for this! Thanks for the update!

But now I wonder...what about the other characters (of minimal importance, but important nonetheless) Rico, Maria, and Chu-chu? Since events of the past are changing, I've thought about how a scene for Rico can go, in which he's in the Battling Arena in Kislev, and after winning a battle, the crowds are silent, and Rico's wondering "WTF is with this silence?" And suddenly, the authorities are on his ass, by orders of the Kaiser! Not knowing what this is about, he takes off in Stier and bolts, while the soldiers the Kaiser sent tell him while they're riding in their gears that the Kaiser orders Rico to the palace. Knowing that the Kaiser and him are not on the best of terms (ever since what we know happened in the game), Rico takes this to mean that his old man has finally snapped. Musing grimly at these thoughts, he makes stop at Shevat...

Where Maria is, she finds her father, Nikolai Balthasar, alive and well. As her father approaches her, Maria runs, takes Seibzhen with her to go to where her grandfather is to tell him of the news. Of course, while getting out of Shevat, she runs into Rico, her old comrade from the Fei gang, and together, they find that things are turning out differently than before, as they found out from Zephyr herself...

As for Chu-chu, well, wasn't her kind exterminated by Krelian? Since time is changing, she'd probably on the surface with the rest of her kind, yes? Or not...well, I hope you read this and consider putting this into context in your fic! This is one of the best Xenogears fics I've read!
steven chapter 3 . 12/5/2003
this is a great story. Not only in idea but the way it was wrighten(sp) If you are reading this please continue
Suffering Angel chapter 3 . 5/7/2003
o.o me want more. what're the chances you'll ever update this?
Galthos chapter 3 . 3/7/2003
This is very good. Do you ever plan on continuing this?
hopeless chapter 3 . 12/28/2002
I am and always will be a Xenogears fan. But its quite unfortant, no saddening, that there are so few fanfics based on Xenogears and fewer good ones. And even fewer yet, good long ones. And whats most depressions is that most of these good long ones are never finished. So I beg of you, please finish this story.
Claude chapter 3 . 8/6/2002
It's an interesting twist. I would very much like to see more of it.
tremor3258 chapter 3 . 12/13/2001
Spooky alternate universe fun. I don't suppose you could finish this, could you? It's very nicely done, and the personalities sound about right.
Joshua Eide chapter 3 . 5/31/2001
Cool story. PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Jack Ass chapter 3 . 4/22/2001
this is so detailed i dont know where to begin. im going to be pissed if i dont see an ending to this...
Linda chapter 3 . 4/12/2001
A really nice fic, in more ways than one. No character bashing, which is good. I would like to read more about this, especially as to whether this effect actually lasts. Hope to see more sometime.
Kari Kamiya2 chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
? ooooooooooooooohhh... sequel... I LUV XENOGEARS! This sounds interesting. :P I hope there is a sequel to this somewhere!

Luv Kari {C.O.L.}