Reviews for Unfeathering
momiji-k chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
And I am sure that Roy was staring the most. :) That was great!
UE chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
that was hot ;)

you gifted riza with an alluring femininity that i know she possesses but that the series rarely showcases. and why don't i just sit here in awe at how well you write...i mean, she's just changing clothes here...and yet you turn such a simple, mundane act into a sensual blend of art and imagery. HOW? you, luc court, are *AMAZING*
Flava Sava chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Wow...that was so good... It has such awesome descriptions! _
YellowDancer chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Amazing use of imagery. In fact, the entire fic consists of nothing more than excellent, vivid imagery. I'm jealous. ;)

Painting a scene and simple actions with nothing but words without turning them into a pile of poetic mush can be a daunting task for most people (myself included), but you appear to be very accomplished at making imagery interesting. I'm addicted to your writing!
Morbed-Kai chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Incredible discriptions. XD and a very (unintentionally) sexy Liza. Great stroy.
Aethra Caelis chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
If you describe your own fic as "another short fic", I'd say that it's one of a kind. I love your descriptions and metaphors and I actually had a symphony playing in my head while reading it; and once I'm done, it's back to pop and rock ;

It's very nicely written. A very pleasant read.
Hayate chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Wow. As mentioned before me, it's nice to see Riza more developed. Also, a unique fic!

(Not to mention, I was listening to the perfect music for it XD)

I applaud you!
Modingbeli chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Needless to say, i'm amazed with the metaphor that you used. You make Hawkeye undressing [striping o_o] come completely alive. She's so easy to imagine doing such an activity, no less caring what others think. I really like your style
MercuryMoon chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Woohoo, very descriptive! I also like the way you came up with the title; it does fit her, her last name being of a bird's. :P Uhh.. I don't really know what to say, except that this is a very cool one-shot fic. _
Lenihan chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
A wonderful fanfiction, where finally Hawkeye comes alive as a person, not as some character at the background. It was very lively written, I could almost picture the performance in my mind. Your choice of words were amazing and the comparison of the 'real' alchemy and Hawkeye's alchemy is simply brilliant.

There is only one small incorrect thing in the whole story, and I'm not referring to the way you wrote the names. (I must say it took a while before I knew who Fury was, since I only know his as Free Oo;;) You mentioned Hawkeye's (or should I say, Liza's) shirt. In this fanfiction, it was white, but when you look at episode 30 or 31, you'll see it was brown. Still, this little thing doesn't spoil the fic at all and personally, I think white would look much better on her. Like I said before, it's awesome. _
Aishuu chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Beautiful. Very sensual in a way, but the comparision to alchemy makes the fic - wonderful use of her name and the transition from Hawkeye to Liza. Kudos.