Reviews for The Joining
Devil Theory chapter 6 . 1/11/2006
"Siler, I think you broke him." that's just classic! great one line hope you update soon!
Devil Theory chapter 5 . 1/11/2006
i loved jack's i 'll be back in a flash! That was simply but still fun
Ilovesg1 chapter 6 . 1/9/2006
Perhaps Janet can convince this guy to search in the showers. Siler could arrange for the shower head's to activate remotely and the little guy will have a well

needed bath.
Ilovesg1 chapter 4 . 1/9/2006
You forgot, also without Yoda's sense of humor. No wonder Jack didn't want to go back there.
Devil Theory chapter 4 . 1/9/2006
chervon guy that funny!
Ilovesg1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
I don't know how I managed to miss this in June. Great beginning. How do you stall a General? Obviously, Daniel has not figured that out.
Gatester chapter 6 . 1/9/2006
This story is great so far! Keep the chapters coming.

I have a suggestion for something to do with Nacwald.

Fraiser is walking down the halls with one hand pinching her nose and the other stretched out as far as it can go in front of her holding Nacwald in the air. Nacwald is struggling and swatting at Fraiser with his cane occasionaly hitting her. She looks like she just doesn't care.

Hammond can smell him coming but can't get away fast enough. Fraiser walks in, still pinching her nose not caring that she is being hit by Nacwald, and drops him onto Hammond's desk. She then proceeds to walk out of the room without a word. Hammond watches her go and notices her limping slightly.

Just a suggestion. Came to mind and thought you would like to hear it. Sorry about the length. And again, great story so far.
KseniaNZ chapter 6 . 1/9/2006
Very much enjoying SG1's situation, and also love the use of Siler! Hope to see more soon )
mishy-mo chapter 6 . 1/8/2006
hee hee that wee guy is such a pain - very gd description by the way i think i can smell him from here - but whats going on with danny boy?(worry) and Sam(more worry)?

Mishy
mishy-mo chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
ha ha cooties lol - and i'm reading ...
Devil Theory chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Whao that was really funny, you can completely imagine Jack getting his finger stuck in stuff it's so funny!
SkitzStar chapter 5 . 10/19/2004
Good story! I'm looking forward to the next bit!
Nikkibear624 chapter 5 . 7/25/2004
Hehe his right ear? That was cute. I can't wait for the next chapter!
H2O-intolerant chapter 5 . 7/21/2004
Great story! But what about Weekend at the cabin? I've been waiting and waiting for an update! Please update both stories soon!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 4 . 6/29/2004