Reviews for Into Morning
Jadzia chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Brilliant! I loved it! Although, I prefer she had never die.
JadziaDax4ever chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Very moving story! Jadzia is my favorite DS9 character and reading about her tragic death still brings tears in my eyes! The writters should never had killed her!
VGWrighte chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Extraordinary. I loved it.
Meggan Blackwood chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Lovely. Just... lovely.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
The depth of your story took my breath away. I could see it as if through Jadzia's eyes. Beautifully done.
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
A moving piece in the gut-wrenching fashion. Wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
Beautiful tribute to my favorite character...
Merlin Missy chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
The title is from a poem: "To My Mother," by George Barker. The last lines of the poem are " ... and so I send / O all my faith and all my love to tell her / That she will move from mourning into morning."
vodka straight chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
That was truly amazing. It makes the pit of my stomach clench. It might have sounded more profound had the tittle been "Into *THE* Morning", but it was still a great tittle and leaves you in thought. Wow. I mean wow. After all the stories I've read, that one deffinantly had the most effect. I don't know what else to say then thank you.
Akaya chapter 1 . 2/1/2001
Awwww... :::sniffle:::: Godd fic. good use of the 'past-ish' characters (liked Tasha's cameo) Good job. :)
Little Red chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
Brilliant! That was perfect! Oh, wow, that was really, really, wonderful. Excellent idea, wonderfully told. That totally gives a sense of completeness that "tears of the prophets" never did (that was what the show was called, right? I think so...) Absolutely wonderful!
Zarya Aymaru chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
wow... really beautiful, short but sweet. perfect.