Reviews for FaramirĀ“s Farewell
Taryn Streambattle chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
Ouchie. Serves you right (D, not Faramir).
Nelarun chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
"...and he will remember it before the end..." This nearly had me in tears, it was beauiful. You captured the heartache and angst perfectly.

Nela
Alcarin Elen chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
Oh dear. That was the most bitter-sweet story I have ever read. As I first read it, it was a bit of incredulity, for I could not see Faramir with such anger in his heart. As I continued, however, I began to realize that though he never stated his fealings, he most likely DID feel those feelings which you described. And the second chapter brought tears to my eyes. Wonderful fic, crafted most excellently. Thank-you for it!
noxfiction chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Wow! This fic is so powerful!

Wish that my death will be merciful and swift, for I have suffered enough in my lifetime. -That line was so sad but so true!
Rutu chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
Wow, that was angsty. But, as Faramir didn't really die, could you please make another chapter? Please?
Arahiril chapter 2 . 7/10/2004
I thought this was very well done, both parts of it. Very pleased to have found Denethor's POV after he gets the letter. Nice job, and keep writing!
Celebne chapter 2 . 7/3/2004
A very sad, but wonderful written story. Poor Faramir! Sorry for my bad English. ( I am from Germany too)

hugs

Celebne
Dimfuin chapter 2 . 7/3/2004
That was incredible! Soo sweet and sad. And I NEVER would have guessed you weren't an English speaker! I really couldn't find one grammatical flaw in it. Thank you so much!
Catmint chapter 2 . 7/1/2004
Wow. So good. And so sad.
Faramir1017 chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
oh...my...Faramir! Please write another chapter, this is geting so good! You are such a great writer. I wish I can write the way you Do. Can you write about Faramir's feelings as he see's his father burning on the pyre?
Ashley chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
This was a fantastic story! It puts into words the way I always looked on Faramir and Denethor's relationship. I was almost in tears. Wonderful job! Keep writing.
Blaaarg chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
This story is one of the most heartbreaking angst stories I have ever read. That says a lot. Well done. Very well done.
Patty chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
My word, I'm impressed. This story is exceptional and to find out english is not your

first language all I can say is WOW.

Please give us many more stories. You're very talented!
Rosie26 chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
Very nicely done, especially for a second - or third - language. Don't you just wish Peter Jackson would get his act together and do a whole film based on the lives of the Men of Gondor! I can just see all this being played out on screen.
LOTRFaith chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Yes! I am glad you decided to do another follow-up:-) But wow... The pure angst in this is heartbreaking... The last words were exactly what I think Faramir would have said/thought... I can easily picture him saying that... How sad. Poor Faramir...

Great story!