Reviews for Switching Sides
DolbyDigital chapter 11 . 3/4/2013
This is a really good story, but it seems a little rushed at the end. I feel like there was too much happening at once, and it was all concluded very quickly. I love the happy ending, though, and I think that you've definitly opened it up for a sequel!
DolbyDigital chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
I really like Peter and Severus in this, but I think they - as well as Remus and Sirius - could have considered adoption if they didn't want to have an abortion, though I'm sure that people in the Wizarding World being unable to have children would be much rarer than in the Muggle World.
DolbyDigital chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
I saw the relationship with Snape and Peter coming, but I was completely blindsided by the whole pregnancy thing. I don't think I've ever read anything with them as a pairing before, either, but I seem to really like it. And I think Sirius is going to get in trouble pretty soon :/
DolbyDigital chapter 8 . 3/4/2013
I love this chapter - it was really funny! But I'm pretty sure that Snape's dad was a muggle.
DolbyDigital chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
'Professor McGonagall helped me with it,' - I laughed so hard I started choking! And I think you meant Professor Slughorn when you said Professor Snape, but I didn't even notice that until I went back up to look at the McGonagall line again.
DolbyDigital chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
This is awesome! I love that they're practicing unhooking bras together - I laughed so hard! But I do think that James would have probably spent quite some time teasing Sirius before actually agreeing to help him.
DolbyDigital chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
I must admit that that was a very good prank - just the right mixture of hilarious and embarrassing.
DolbyDigital chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Remus is really cute as a girl, and Sirius is being awesome. I'm sure you're aware of this by now, but half way down you seem to have started the chapter from the beginning again.
DolbyDigital chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
I really like how you've used an outsider's perspective for this chapter, I think it was really effective. But I also think that maybe Remus would need a little more time to get used to being a girl, rather then just heading straight back to school.
DolbyDigital chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
McGonagall does seem a bit OOC, but I love the idea of her being a dragon tamer.
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I don't think I've ever read anything like this. The idea that changing the body to cure Lyncanthropy is something that I've never heard of before, but it's a really interesting idea.
11h05 chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
This is nuts! I like it. :-)
Fellow Founder chapter 11 . 10/4/2012
I love how James is the only straight marauder. He's the odd ball out for once.
UnperfectlytheRavenclaw chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
Although I don't usually read SiriusxRemus fics, I quite enjoyed this one. The way you showed each character's personality was realistic. There were small mistakes in the writing, but other than that I thought the story went well.
Ehh chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
The part where you say,

"Hey, do you think if you were a Slytherin Professor Snape would help you dress up?"

Well, MISTAKE!

Snape is a sixth year with them, not a professor yet...

Otherwise, good story! Thought it would be weird, but you've managed to pull it off! Good job!