Reviews for Sweet Dream and Memmories, Forever
Blue Rose Doujinshi chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Love it! I just got back into this series this week! I have the entire first season, and the first few eps of the second one (tho I've seen most of it online). JiyuKoinosuke is my fave pairing (even tho Bantaro is amusing and Shiro is...well, Shiro xD) I feel that from the start the two were meant for eachother, and Koinosuke-kun was the only guy that Jiyu seemed to show feelings for. It was sad to watch her mourn after he left :'( I plan to write a fanfic, myself, although I admit that it'll end up twisted and confusing...but hopefully cute and likeable all the same xD; It involves transitions in time *does the time warp* Oh yeah, and Freesia/Freasha's in it, too :D (she's suu kawaii xD) as well as Ayunosuke :3 (I could cuddle them both all day! x3)

Anyhoo, please send me a message, sometime! That goes for all of the ppl who read this comment and like KoinosukeJiyu, as well :D
aZnfantasygoddess chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
wot! i love this ending! why couldn't it end this way? lol anyways, i love your idea of having Jiyu and Koinosuke together in the end!
Wolfy chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Nyuu?

Remember to smile cuz' Jesus loves ya!
kiki chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
heehee solar rocks! great fic. I love that pairing.
Invisible-chan chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I love 'em too! *glomps*... Sugar high... I have finally finished watching both series! Yay! Was I the only one eho didn't quite realise that Ayunosuke was a girl?
zaidia chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
This ending was so much better than the actual ending. Thank you for thinking the same way, i have written my own fan fiction on this too, but your ending is cute. _
yu-pon chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Nice and sweet ending you've got here! I would love Koinosuke and Jiyu to be together and was crying badly during the end of the first series! Thanks a lot for giving such a pretty ending for Jubei Chan 2!
Reene chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
I liked your story, mostly because I like samurai guys too- Koinosuke is too cute and has such a great innocent personality. He's like up next to Kenshin on my list of favorite Anime Samurai.
Eun-Jung chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Wah, this was very cute. I loved it a lot.

But, gr, I feel frustrated now that I can't see Jubei-chan 2! Does Koinosuke REALLY come back in the second series? And does it really end somethng similar to you fanfic?

Heh, please write more Jiyu/Koinosuke stories. I find them adorable and well-matched.
Nur Aishah Radzuan chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
That was a GREAT story. I totally LOVE Jubei-chan and Koinosuke to be together. And I agree, Koinosuke & Ayunosuke rocks. Hey, wanna be friends? Since we like the same show and people in it. Here's my e-mail if you wanna.

I'll be waiting. _