Reviews for Just Coffee
spinster cat lady chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
such great characterization
Kiwikatipo chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
That story was just lovely. Apart from Faith Wesley. My favourite pairing is W/C. At any time after 'expecting' and especially in season two I could have seen Cordelia and Wesley successfully transit from friends to couple.
X-rogan-X chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
realli kool. i think on the rating u cud have got away with a pg 13 but not sure i think u did it the right way.

i liked the twist i thought it wud go further
Tariq chapter 2 . 6/25/2004
Hi. A most beautiful story! It's a darn shame that there aren't more stories like these about Cordy &/or Wesley. Great Job!
FAREWELLANDSORRY chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
A little rough in places, but omigod, I don't think I have ever laughed as hard at any fic as I did at Cordy's reaction to "teeth" and Wesley's hobbies. Thanks for making me laugh out loud. On to the next chapter ...
seraphfox chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
that was beautiful, and quirky, and so nicely written. it was brillaint, in lots of ways, fantastic. well done.
Beth-TauriChick chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
Aw, this was adorable. Wes & Cordy are so cute together. I was just re-watching "You're Welcome" the other day and thinking about that hug in the hospital room, and then Cordy's comment about Wes' mojo. Thanks for a great story :)