Reviews for WHAT THE CRAP?
Saint H chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
Saint H demands you update this story! Wait, did I just use first person? No, I'm pretty sure that never happened. Heh, this is funny stuff, ah the joy. DISCO RETRO! Rockin on! So, I'll be looking for the update!
Angel's Star chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
What on earth are you talkin' about? It was hilarious! You need to stop puting yourself down like that. You're a great writer! Who in their right mind would flame such a great story? I demand an update!
Yoshia chapter 2 . 7/13/2004
This was great, don't put down yourself like that. Keep writing and updating, and I'll keep reading _

~Linda

P.S. I'm sorry I took so long to review! O.o
Out to Lunch chapter 2 . 7/12/2004
That did not suck _ That was awesome. I read it over the phone to my one friend and we were both laughing at it! Her Internet connection is slow ;; In any case, I loved it! More, I say, more!
F.J. Stellar chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Although lacking any real plot, this fic is entertaining! Sometimes the Ruto-drooling-over-Link scenerio gets a little old in fics, but you've injected amusing dialouge into their interactions. The dream at the beginning was a nice touch! My only problem was that I didn't understand how Link was suddenly in Hyrule Castle.
Angel's Star chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
What on earth were you talkin' about when you said it wasn't funny? I thought it was hilarious! Update soon, please. *uses puppy dog eyes*
Yoshia chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
What do mean this isn't funny? THIS IS HILARIOUS! The Link signal was the funniest... but then again, when I think about Link eating fishsticks in front of Ruto and King Zora, that's funny too. Keep writing, this is great.

~Linda

P.S. Thanks for reviewing my story.
Out to Lunch chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Well, well, it seems you've made yet another random yet very funny story. The fishsticks idea was great... One thing though, you MIGHT want to check your spelling... (i.e. bronze should be brawn). Otherwise, keep up the good work.
Linkie90 chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
It's Halarious! Those insults though... They're going to have to answer to me when I finally get my ugly butt up and kick their butts! Link is the HOTTEST guy int he ENTIRE universe! Anywayz... How can you end it there? CONTINUE! Please... Look! 'points' COFFEE!

~linkie90~
Weaselpalooza chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
GUESS WHO?

ITS ME YOUR BIGGEST FAN!

YAY!

A VERY EXCELLENT STORY...even thoug i read it before you put it here...YAY!

YAY! I WANNA SEE MORENESS!