Reviews for On the Grounds
Secret Slayer chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
i love this! so funny! ]
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
*Snorts back a laugh*

Uncle Tallish Hybrid. Nice. Too funny.
danielle chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
i thought it was cute and good.
the-faith-less-one chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Very, very cute!

Angel.
Little Lab Rabbit chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
M cubed! Aww not a Jenny fic but adorable none the less. Can we have more fic with Lindsey's kids cause I LOVE Laney!
Wesfan1234 chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
OMG, such a great combine of Anya and Lindsey. That is just what a kid would do too. Most of them are such the little negotiators.
Veggie-Babu-chan who.needs.to.stop.being.lazy.and.login chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
*laughs out loud maniacly* OMG!OMG!OMG! That was SO cute! I swear Gidgey, you are the ONLY girl who could think up these kind of pairings. M-cubed. *snorts* You MUST write a fic where Laney and her Aunt Fred spend time together! ...Please? *puppy-dog-eyes* I LOVE YOU GIDGE! ~VBC~
ReganX chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Angel being bullied by a five year old is just cute. I don't think I've ever read an Anya/Lindsey story before.
Spana chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Enjoyment was had by all for this chapter. I love Anya and her kiddos fics. Lindsey as the daddy is an unsual but very intersting. I would love an update to this peice of any kind.
xanya-forever chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Hee! It's gorgeous. So Laney is literal like Anya, and lawyer-ish like Lindsey... a nice mixture. In a scary way, that is. And, of course, any time Angel has to deal with kids, the results are always amusing and big with the cuteness. He's just so clueless. Despite being the xanya shipper I am, I would still like to see how they met, because I've never read Anya/Lindsey before and I can see it being very interesting. Please write more about Laney, she's very cute!
teaonthestairs chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Hehehehe very amusing. I loved little Laney's names for Angel! To see some with Lindsey and Anya interction would be very cool!
angelsdarla chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
That was so funny! I loved the M-cubed, the lawyer talk, and Anya's obsession with money. Very cute!
Si.Crazy chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
lol lol lol I could actually picture a mini Anya with Lindsey's arguments! This was funny to read! I'm looking forward for more of your fics! ;)
seraphfox chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
ah that was very cute. i loved laney! this rocke,d you should definately go on.
A chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Found it interesting - I prefer Anya kiddos as one shots, and this was perfect. Long enough to be amusing, short enough to stay that way. I like the 'aforementioned teeth' idea, and the bargaining. Very cool. But Magdalane? Um - I might be overly obsessed with the name sitch, with it being one of the colleges I'm considering, but it's spelt 'Magdalene', isn't it?