Reviews for Just One Step
angelic-bitch chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Such a sweet story :)
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Aw...That's so sweet. I absolutely loved it. Great job!
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Aww!I love fluff! Yay!
Deandra chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Yeah, I admit it - this is a thinly disguised campaign to reintroduce you to E/L loveliness and get you to write more of Hold On, Love! I'm utterly shameless - but you knew that!

Besides, both these oneshots are shockingly under-reviewed, which is really quite appalling since they are so good. I strongly suspect my Elfwine Chronicles were influenced by reading such wonderfulness from you.

Still...I AM a beta:

She would run out to *great* him, - should be "greet"

he had to admit they both *enjoined* the process - there is such a word as "enjoined" (but "I do not think it means what you think it means") - should be "enjoyed"

So, have I swayed you yet?

- Deandra
Hobbitpony chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I have read this story so many times, in fact if someone gave me a 1.00 for everytime I have read this we could buy the rights to Lord of the Rings!
Jenny and Clem and That Lot chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Aaww.. I liked that. Definitely going on my favourites. )

Elfwine is so cute!
alias.of.me chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
i liked it better than the rest of your sroies even if is your first one i think it was the best
Sache8 chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
How very sweet! Short, but warm and comforting. I think we can all see instictively that Éomer is a good family man. :)
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
very good, lovely. i love it when ppl bring elfwine into the story
Lariren-Shadow chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Oh that was sweet. Little Elfwine! I think he is so cute. And so are the couple. I wish I had Éomer. But I also liked the sort of flashbacks, of what Lothíriel would do. It was cute, with the crawling.

~Lariren
The Narrator chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Hi, hi, jadeddiva-chan! You'll never guess who this is! Okay, maybe you will, since I just got your e-mail and had to check out your story... It's so sweet! Fluffy, too! I'll add it to my fave stories and you to my fave author list!

Salute!

The Narrator
Eokat chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Simply lovely, just as I imagined the three to be. Look forward to reading more of your work. Eokat.