Reviews for Jaken saves the day!
Aww! I LOVE the idea of Rin growing on Jaken. He acts kinda like a father to her. Just the kind that always says stuff like "why do we keep you around" without really meaning it.

In the radio dramas, Jaken actually encourages Rin to sing and recalls one of her earlier songs ("Take me to the movies"). In a different drama, Rin wants Sesshomaru to see her sing in the singing contest, and tells Jaken so because Sesshomaru is the reason she can sing, talk and laugh again. Jaken recalls that horrible things have happened to Rin and apologizes for forgetting or something. Rin asks if she can sing and Jaken tells her to sing with all her heart or something like that.
Another time, she also talks proudly about Jaken's ability to sing I think, saying something like "Jaken-sama can sing any song! Anything you give him!"

In their own way, they are a family. Jaken does have a crush on Sesshomaru ("he's beautiful"), so that fits in.
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
This was quite adorable! I love it :D
AnonGuest0 chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
rin doesnt wish to be with humans* at the time she fears and dislikes humans since humans- bandits killed her family and the beat her in the village before the wolves destroyed the village. in saying that she also fears wolves.
but she prefers demons over humans.
the line where you said she wished she could be with humans really irked me
RedWingedFalcon chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Jaken is a seriously misunderstood creature! I love him too!
overninethousand chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
this: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
crookshanks2 chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
it is okay shippou is not annoying he is kawaii! jaken umm well nobody really cares about jaken it was a good story though
GreaterBeastXellas chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Kawaii MORE MORE MROE
01deleted chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
aw how cute and i also can't see why they hate little greenie hat so much though he does have that freaky staff thing and yes shippo is annoying
Miara chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Aww. I knew the greenie couldn't be all bad. It was nice to see some of the underused characters in Inuyasha get some non-slapstick airtime for once.
choco-coco chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
hahahahha...such a cute story. Excellent job at portarying Jaken. I LOVE jakken too. I don't undersand why everyone else doesn't. he is simply adorable and you did a wonderful job in showing his suppressed feelings.

hm...I actually like Shippou. I don't like Kanna. She just annoys me cause she is so boring.