Reviews for ForgetMeNot
U go Sesshy
SayonaraKuroi chapter 22 . 4/2
Please Update!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/11/2014
Finished this on the other site, it was super!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
Ice cream fixes everything!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
we are you finish this story on about sesshomaru and kagome.
anonomon chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Please upload the rest of the story. It's wonderful and I need to know how it ends. I tried your complete alt link but it won't work for me. Please I really need to know what happens!
SayonaraKuroi chapter 23 . 8/18/2014
Please update!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/3/2014
Uh-oh... Please post the rest on here.
bleedingtulipoflove chapter 23 . 5/19/2014
I did not believe that it was possible, but that last chapter kinda made me feel bad for Naraku. Sesshomaru is so sweet to Kagome... Is another chapter on the way?
Guest chapter 22 . 4/20/2014
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! CAN SOMEONE HELP MEā€¦GIVE ME THE DIRECT LINK!I CAN'T FIND THE WEBSITE! PLSSS I NEED TO READ ENDING:(((
WhiteValentine chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Thanks for giving the site that the story is completed on, I really like it!
TheBrokenSunrise chapter 17 . 2/14/2014
Kagome is such a twat sometimes... I love her though .
MigotoHime chapter 23 . 1/10/2014
I love this story really wish you would write more
camille DeFray chapter 23 . 9/22/2013
I have been reading Moe of ur story and was shocked to find out ur story's had been stolen. I have a phobia of geting my works taken and I wanted to say the people who took it are shit for brains that can't even write their own story's. Also I rewied b4 and said something about reasurch ( the little things give me insperation like a lamp shade for ex, u fing lamp shade why why do u do this only u would have an lamp shade fettish) stupid right but that's how I roll with all the little things love the story didn't mean to leave u one as a review hahaha lolz bye!
Camille DeFray chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
Sorry I did not review sooner, anyways ... I'm currently reading ur story on my phone, and it's being gay (not mentioned offincive) and wont let me log in! Back to the review! ! Its like you bashed the keyboard. And made awesomeness (like Shakespeare )! Camille DeFray is my fan fic account I need more insperation! I DEMAND REASURCH! ! Thanks for reading my review and notice this notice thanks for noticing this notice really hyper on mtn dew lolz! !
1,118 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »