Reviews for ForgetMeNot
kagomehigurashi500 chapter 23 . 12/18/2015
I absolutely love your story and I dare anyone who wants to keep their heads to set flames to it. I really hope you publish your next chapter soon, I can hardly wait _
YunaNara chapter 23 . 10/11/2015
Loved it can't wait for the rest of the chapters
Darknessdawns chapter 23 . 10/4/2015
Well I just finished this on your mediaminer account. It was amazing. Overall you did a great job. I'm really looking forward to reading more Sess/Kag stories from you. And I'm begging for an update to Raindrops. Your writing as well as artwork are amazing and I'm truly impressed with your work.
Darknessdawns chapter 23 . 10/4/2015
Its sad to see this story is unfinished on this site. Thank you for posting the link to your mediaminer account. I've been thoroughly enjoying this story. I've found a few typos but nothing awful. They've all been easy to figure out. Anyway this is an amazing story. I'm looking forward to seeing how it ends as well as reading more from you.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/29/2015
This is amazing! Please write so much more I'm so lonely without this story I've reads the whole thing twice maybe four other times... But that's not the point this story is my life it is a master peice I am in love with this sesshomaru! He is so romantic of course in his own cold yet weirdly sexy way... Again not the point! I mean to say ilovethisstorypleasemakemoreican'tlivewithoutititsmylife.! 'Gasps for breath' ok I'm not done yet but please pleasex100000 make another couple of hundred possibly thousand chapters! Thank you your awesome this story is life on so many different levels to galaxies! Have a great day my friend I promise to comment and follow eye tone of your stories if you make more chapters! ' mumbles under breath ' I'm going to read them regardless anyway' (looks back at author review and clears throat ) ahem I'm sorry I had something lodged in my throat.
It was called DEEZ NUTS! Aha GOT EM!
M-Angel 05 chapter 23 . 9/8/2015
Love the story. Update?
InuViolet chapter 6 . 6/8/2015
U go Sesshy
SayonaraKuroi chapter 22 . 4/2/2015
Please Update!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/11/2014
Finished this on the other site, it was super!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
Ice cream fixes everything!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
we are you finish this story on about sesshomaru and kagome.
anonomon chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Please upload the rest of the story. It's wonderful and I need to know how it ends. I tried your complete alt link but it won't work for me. Please I really need to know what happens!
SayonaraKuroi chapter 23 . 8/18/2014
Please update!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/3/2014
Uh-oh... Please post the rest on here.
bleedingtulipoflove chapter 23 . 5/19/2014
I did not believe that it was possible, but that last chapter kinda made me feel bad for Naraku. Sesshomaru is so sweet to Kagome... Is another chapter on the way?
1,124 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »