Reviews for Doubt
Kali101 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
LOVED IT! YOU ARE ABSOLUTLEY FANTSTICLY AMAZING! VERY VERY GOOD! PLEASE UPDATE SON! YOU ROCK AND SO DOES THIS FABULOUS STORY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

-Kaleigh!
666 chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
i loved the fic, touching..
mia chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
there! i'm reviewer number 10.

that was a great story. i so love JC fics. keep em coming
Cute But Psycho chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Aww! Adorable! One-shot fics are fun to write, especially since you can make people mad by not writing sequels. _;; I need to write another one-shot here sometime. A songfic or some such... hm...
ananomus chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
It was good enough story

kind-er pointless but still...
DeepoceanFire chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
awesome fic! i remembered your name. what i meant to say before was that i dont remember how to spell your name and stuff like that but if i saw it, id know it was you. so, yeah. i did. lol

peace

ash
Anysia chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
So I'm just kinda putzing around , seeing if I can find anything worthwhile to read, and this was certainly a pleasant surprise. So many of the fandoms have just gone to hell lately. Is it an epidemic or what? Anyway, review.

So beautifully written! Very heartfelt and wonderfully emotive. The details are neither too sparse nor too gratuitous; you did an excellent job with balancing the information. So many authors in the JN fandom just, well, suck, and you don't; I mean, seriously, writing a JN fic that involves a wedding coupled with a Cindy POV that's exceptionally good? You completely rock.

I'm pretty much completely incoherent today for some reason, so please forgive my atrocious spelling. ; Bottom line: great job! Please write more!

-Anysia
Azu Luna chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Aw, this was so good! It's a very cute one-shot. I guess I can sort of understand why Cindy ran away. Cheers on the nice work! _ And yes, Coke is evil. EVIL, I tells ya!
NeutronGrl15 chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
awesome story, I loved it! Keep writing!
fanjimmy chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
I absoultly love this one-shot fic.
Dory chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Omg! I love it! lol - I seriously would have never guessed that evil coke inspired you to write this at 1 am - lol .. 'cept for its 'cameo' lol. I thought it was so cute and sweet - YAY for Jimmy/Cindy-ness. Teehee. _
Cutie5 too tired to sign in chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Hey!

This was good. I thought there was something truly powerful going on in the story, and I think the plot line was easy to figure out. Anyone that didn't get it...well...throw em out the window. lol. But I could tell how Cindy was feeling since this was mostly a Cindy pov type story.

Keep up the good work...and...update that after JTPH story!

-Brit