Reviews for A Crimson Christmas
guess who chapter 16 . 10/30/2007
you know you're a bitch. a total bitch.

update now, because I deserve sex. I've gotten the least amount of sex, was in a coma, got covered by a building, blew up some friends, had to return to my sucky home life, and I'm not even getting to sleep with my boy. you owe me. big time.

UPDATE.
Seer Vixion chapter 16 . 10/28/2007
OHH! nice updates. I am happy to see that you are pushing to finish it off after it going on 3.5 years. And i am glad that i have had the chance to read it.

~vixi
Ami-chan chapter 14 . 12/21/2006
LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT WHAT I'M DOING!

I'm reviewing...again. Which means you need to update, AGAIN!
pegasusacc chapter 14 . 6/9/2006
One:

Yul looked at the bodies on the floor. “My dad didn’t teach me that,” he returned. Haru raised an eyebrow. “Mom did.”

/WHAT THE HELL? Okay, I've gone on freak out factor.

Two:

YAY FOR CLIFF HANGERS! And ya for miraculously evil ideas that I help concoct instead of doing math problems. WE.

Three:

I WANT MORE!

Four:

I /almost/ had a sudden compulsion to write fanfiction again. Strongest in years. Hehe, that's how you know it's a good story. )
kat chapter 13 . 3/11/2006
just so you know, you keell me, I keell you back

(notice spelling killing. Keelling is more painful and usually involves no more sex...bia please)

I love it! It's a-mah-zing!
PegasusAcc chapter 13 . 3/11/2006
FREAK OUT!

HOLY FRIGGIN COW!

D

That was awesome. Your writing just gets better and better. I'm so PROUD of you! *muah* Now, write more, young grasshopper. MORE I demand!

BWAHAHAHA.

And is the "conversation" you're referring to my strict talking to? P
balrgh chapter 11 . 6/16/2005
Happy birfday! oh, and you seemed to have figured me out.

"you've angered me."

"sorry kat."

"kiss me/sex me/make out madly with me."

*giggle* i'm such a bad catholic
PegasusAcc chapter 11 . 6/16/2005

WONDERFUL

GLORIOUS

FANTASTIC

OUTSTANDING

(gets bored coming up with adjs)

It was great gurlie, really! Like I said, I got more happy giggly at your bath scene than my present moment. Not to say I didn't love my present moment. ;

Now then *cracks whip*

WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!
you chapter 10 . 6/2/2005
For CHRIST'S SAKES WOMAN...I want effing sex! YOU HEAR ME!

even brenna gets it with the play boy! I WANT SEX BITCH!
EquineAngel chapter 10 . 5/15/2005
hm...it's going ok so far...I like hearing more about the pilots then I do about their children, but I guess this is what the story is about, right? So how can Heero be with Quatre, when he's out and about clad in only his boxers? (heh, not that I mind the image) *licks lips* ANWAY!...
PegasusAcc chapter 10 . 5/15/2005
You are evil. Evil with the cliffhangers. *screams in utter agony* I WANT MORE DAMN IT! MPMS! MPMS! *sigh* And I can't believe that you wouldn't even tell Ami that Nikki was being beaten. YOUR BEST FRIGGIN' FRIEND! *goes beserk*

Now excuse me while I go continue to freak out...

[ENTER RANDOM NOISES HERE]
Jenny chapter 9 . 12/16/2004
Ok, that was confusing, but good. I like the flashbacks.
Cyborg Tora chapter 9 . 12/3/2004
Hey! I REALLY like your story! It's COOL! I'm glade that Heero isn't evil (that is if what I thin is happening is) Any way, update soon!

Tora
Queen Vixen chapter 9 . 11/28/2004
_ Yay! i knew you were gonna change it to Zechs! _ *snuggle* good chapter! but hey, don't let Kat kill anyone. that would be VERY bad. and when are the guys gonna find out that the girls are pilots? cause that's gonna be funny. and i definitely like Jon. he's cool. and yay Diane! _ everyone's here now! it's all good. and my poor Duo-chan! And who's Trevet fighting with? Could it be the Maguanacs? that would be cool. because they're nifty and i think they should be in the story because they're nifty. and yay for fake Trowas. that means that Heero's a fake too. _ not that i hadn't already guessed that. _ but yes. hurry up and update your other stories so you can update this one! _

~Vixen