Reviews for Another Name for Azkaban
Lindsey2 chapter 5 . 8/16/2005
brilliant! I loved the idea of Remus 'taking charge', if you could call it that! I have to say, still loving the references to the non-existent goldfish! more please
bob-chan chapter 5 . 8/10/2005
LMAO! GREAT! E!

This was wonderful, but short. *tear* I like how its progressing. Nice color schemes.. NOT. xD

I need more! Cause we're in cahoots! lol
julia chapter 5 . 8/10/2005
Rita dahlin! You are a genious...its frightening how well you write incompetent-wedding planning-men. This is first class hilariosity.

Keep up the good work...but this time don't wait a *year* before updating!
whatevers chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
hehe i like ur story! kool!
Yosh chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Mas, mas por favor!

XOXOXOXOXO
Elphaba the Green chapter 4 . 6/30/2004
I think that a professional wedding planner was a good idea!
JenniGellerBing chapter 4 . 6/28/2004
Oh my gosh, four men trying to plan a wedding, that was the funniest thing I've ever read. Barbeque, Led Zeppelin, and Chudley Cannons... every girl's dream wedding. Brilliant, guys. This is going on my favorites, I can't wait for men!
JenniGellerBing chapter 3 . 6/28/2004
OMG, the squirrel thing is hilarious. I can't stop laughing.
Yosh chapter 4 . 6/28/2004
Sangrita, you are freaking brilliant.

XOXOXO

Chudley Cannon colors with pink and purple...XD

Geez, reading this totally cracked me up. Tried to explain to my mother, she didn't understand, though it's probably just as well.

Hmm~ a mysterious soprano and tenor, eh? Who could they be? :3
Cara chapter 4 . 6/28/2004
*Reviews* Feel the love.

I am Sloth! Hear me roar! Rawr!

That is all for now, new chapter soon, or feel my wrath!
gamegurl mirai chapter 4 . 6/28/2004
YAY! THE PROFESSIONAL! XD

I love the genius who came up with the chapter title. I mean, siriusly.

There will be lots of nice little carnage if you dont update soon. :)

(Happy? I reviewed~)
LunasStar chapter 4 . 6/28/2004
I love this chapter. Snivellus will love Sirius huh? Of course, that would be funny if he was gay, but Sirius is definantly not gay. At least I hope not. And Remus just keeps on with the goldfish idea huh? And Lord Of The Rings, great add in. Well keep up with the good work and keep up on the opera. Bye.

*~LunasStar~*
Yuki Shiro chapter 3 . 6/28/2004
my goddess, lestat, this is hilarious.

especially the squirrels.

and of course Creidwy.

i love it.

laughing is good for me.
Julia chapter 3 . 6/26/2004
Oh lordy! Between goldfish and squirrels this story is turning into a mad-cap zoo of crazy girlfriends and weddings and desperate single men! You must update soon I command you! mwahahah.
Julia chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
Goldfish! ;) Your story is great so far. Ah, the hilarious idiocies of our boys...:)