Reviews for And They Say Chivalry is Dead
kori hime chapter 14 . 5/24/2005
Kawaii! I just loved it! Adorble! And well-written! Write more ShikaIno fics!
mysticwolfguardian chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
omg hahha great storyline! looking foward to reading the rest of the chappies yay for shikaino pairing
Yulia Aries chapter 14 . 5/5/2005
It was nice very nice (_)
Krissel Himura chapter 14 . 5/2/2005
Yay! Isn't shika a bit over-dramatic? But its still a very COOL story! Romance, humor, drama are all here! I love shikaino! They're so cute and funny! About Sasuke being rumored as a 'gay' er... I'm not a fan of him that much because sometimes he truly annoys me (and I like Naruto so much!) but I think he's not a gay... well that my opinion... I have many reasons why if you want to talk just email me! _ But I think you love Sasuke,ne? You are a very good author indeed! Nice work!
NK chapter 14 . 4/22/2005
NO! This is NOT pretty cute! THIS IS VERY CUTE! ARGH! AND I CALL MYSELF A GUY! NO! NO! I'vE BEEN AROUND ONE GIRL TOO MANY, THAT I HAVE! lol dun mind me... just kinda (in)sane... sequel pleeze?
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 14 . 4/7/2005
you have SUCH a nice fan fic here! i hope i can write like you..._~ dont worry though,i wont copy you style or anything...i just want you to know your fan fic is SO COOL!_ hope you'll write more fan fics in the future! God bless...

ja ne!

-shadow-wind auror
umilav chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
my favourite story. absolutely wonderful!
gamebreaker04 chapter 14 . 3/21/2005
very sweet ending
gamebreaker04 chapter 9 . 3/21/2005
That was an awesome chapter, it connects everything together too
gamebreaker04 chapter 5 . 3/21/2005
ooh, the plot thickens :)
gamebreaker04 chapter 3 . 3/21/2005
Nice job on that chapter :)
gamebreaker04 chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Ha, this is going great so far :D
WindWitch chapter 14 . 3/19/2005
Oh man... that was great! One of the best multi - chapter stories I ever had the fortune to read. Great job!
Hououza chapter 14 . 3/7/2005