Reviews for Sadness with in the Heart
renzymagtoto chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Ohayo/Konichiwa, Yingfacherryblossom-san. This is AngelNinja(or TenshiShinobi;in Jap.) I think this fanfic has some great potential. By the way, I have transliterated the title of your fanfic as "Kanashi Inai Sono Kokoro".
Saskue- Is- A- Fat- Chibi chapter 2 . 11/4/2006
YOU MUST FINISH THIS STORY

I AM DYING!
Blade Liger Knight chapter 2 . 2/1/2005
Wow, you got a great plot started here, I can't wait to see where your gonna go with this, especially when you get to the Raven&Rease parts.-
LadyFiona02 chapter 2 . 2/1/2005
Hey Yingfa _. It's been a long time. _ How are you doing? I hope everything is ok with you. _. I like this fic and do update soon.

LadyFiona02 _
Fionasaurus chapter 2 . 2/1/2005
I'm so totally was good,keep it up please.
cyberdemon chapter 2 . 1/31/2005
I wonder what is going to happen? What does this bastard want with Fiona. If he hurts her in any way i will kill him myself! Great work and i can't wait to read more.
xXHeroine Of TimeXx chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
ow!good what happens next?
IrvineSano chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Great! I likes the start of it. It is very good so far. I really think the beginning startrd out nicely.

Goodness,Cyberdemon is it your B-day? Guess I'm behind...oh well...ok then Happy Birthday!

And I'm really sorry,mate I was all read'n a review of yours and I checked you profile and again I'm really sorry but I thought you were a female! I read you wrong in my mind. Ya know, I wish more of my guy friends would write fanfics...

I having slight trouble reposting my fanfic up...I'm redoing it so I kinda for got how to put it on the web...

stupid flopy dick!

Please someone out there if you guys would't mind.. could you remind me how?

-IrvineSano
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
W-what! Cyberdemon's b-day passed and I didn't know! DANG! Keep this story up by the way.
Fionasaurus chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Hey,that was really you left it on a bad update really soon.
A BlackHole chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
It's Cyberdemon's B-day? Happy Birthday!

Anyway, interesting story, I wonder how things will turn out...hm...

Signed: (Every 20 reviews i get, I get promoted!)
cyberdemon chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Thomas is an idiot. Van didn't ignore Fiona completely, he was just onsessed with beating Raven. Thomas also doesn't have the type of relationship that Van and Fiona have because he 'fell in love' at first sight. Van and Fiona worked up to that. It is more of lust rather than love though. What is going to happen to Fiona? You must hurry up and get the next chapter up as soon as possible. i need to see what is going to happen.