Reviews for On A Dying Wind
jasonandsam44 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I hope you continue with this story. I want to see Jason and Sam finally admit their feelings about each other, dump Sonny for good and have a baby girl.
imgoodbackup chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Just found your story in the archives. Really enjoyed it. Would love to see how this story ends. Hope you are inspired to update...maybe even...dare I hope...complete the story? Thanks for posting. Even just a little bit of JaSam was better than nothing at all!
Not-So-Wicked Witch chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I really like this story so far! JaSam is my favorite pairing, and you really do them justice. Please write more!
Ms. Hart chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
I realize there is no way in hell you'll be continuing this. I just wanted to say that this is really good writing. It would've been really great, had you continued it.
Chantal Rice chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Hey i just wanted to say great job on the story! And im not sure if im late or not but if im not, I definetly think you should keep going!
HeavenlyKitten chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
This s a really pretty start to what I think will be a beautiful story. I look forward to more.
lastlovesangel chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
please update. i love this story.
Stratusfied247 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Wow! That was really great! I just ran across this story (it was shown to me by a friend) and I wish I'd have read it way back then. A year ago, I was still a JaSam fan, and now that they're really together, I'm even more of a fan. I'm disappointed that there's only one chapter of it to read. It's so hard to find good JaSam fics to read. Great job.
Jacki chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
I love it...are you going to update it?
kelsey-joy chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
OMG! I finally found a Jason/Sam story that I like :) Please write more. This is awsome.
mfkngst chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
wow! ijust loved this! it pulled me in quickly. i am bcoming a huge Sam and Jason fan with each passing screan moment they have together, and i am glad to see that you have captured thier relationship perfectly!
Isabelle8888 chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
This was great and there is alot of Jason and Sam fans, u just gotta find them. There are so many sites out there, I know, I'm a member, lol

Please write more this was great isabelle
Megan Harrell chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
I LOVED IT! You have to write more, please! See, now you have me begging :)

Seriously, please write more...it was great!

Megan~

P.S. I love Sam and Jason together too...and I like Lucky and EMily too...you are not alone!
bushlaboo chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Another new one Loke, coolers. And I know, I reply to SIB and now this and not FT yet. I'm a horrible awful person - oddly enough I comfortable with that. LOL!

Ok story wise ... I like Sam and you know I LOVE Jason but Jamson, not so sure about. (However I'm with you on the Rexis/Dansing LOVE - those two rock!) Right back on track, as always you're writting and storytelling abilities are excellent. And seeing things from Sam's POV is neato. Like I said, I'm behind the friendship but not sure about the couple - I'll probably like them more in fanfic then on the show but I'm just odd like that. Anyway, I adore reading your stuff. And I do think that Sam and Jason could make a deeper connection because they've already connected over the baby and seeing you explore the deepening - well I just know it will be good. So keep doing what your doing and I'll keep reading it and enjoying it.

Oh and Luckily sounds sweet, and Em/Sam/Liz friendship - I'd really like to see that. I really like how TIIC had Em and Sam become instant friends and then just dropped again. How like them. *rolls eyes* So if you do continue I look forward to that aspect of the story. Mo :0)
write more chapter 1 . 6/25/2004