Reviews for Hold Me Close
chimerical chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Cliffhanger. You are officially evil.
Jill chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Poor Remmy! Poor Jill! I want that kind of kiss X3 I can tell this story is going to be excellent...especially with more snogging and firewhiskey!
Champagne Supernova again chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Hey, I just noticed something so I'm reviewing again. Not trying to be anal-retentive or anything, but the Marauders were in school in the 1970s The Offspring weren't around then, so that makes the song an anachronism. If you want to keep that song, that's great because it fits the mood of the story and even Shakespeare had an anachronism in Julius Caesar, but that's one of the type of things I've gotten some nasty reviews for (from those anal-retentivey ones), so I just wanted to give you a heads-up.
Dreamscapes Symphonic chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
In front of McGonagall! Oh no!
Lady Parcifal chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
LOVED IT! XD You managed to make it both cute/romantic and extremely funny! I absolutely adored it! Thanks for this, I needed it! :)
AfMO chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
:D I hope you update soon! I love this! *grinning*
Tygrressatheart chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
OMG! I absolutely LOVE it! I can't wait see how he talks to Siri about it... poor Remy. Anyway, update soon, cuz I have to know the rest.
fake turd chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
lovely little cliffhanger , it holds me in the grasp of...IT'S SLASHINESS POTENTIAL! i've always wanted to see remus have drunken sex though...oops.
gusiia chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
i think your story is pretty good, so please come with another chapter soon.

take care.