Reviews for In A Heartbeat: Found
1sunfun chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Nice.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Absolutely wonderful! I love the idea of Snape and Harry in a father/son type relationship, or at least not mortal enemies, because there's soooooo much more to Snape than just a snarky git/evil Potions Master, and it's a shame that Harry only discovers that AFTER the poor man has died. I absolutely love the hug at the end, because Harry's been worrying about Severus for months, years really, and is just now realizing what his feelings are exactly, and it just seems in character for him to spin around and hug him when he finally sees him again! Well done! Keep up the good work!
riverrat chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Cute story.
hazeldragon chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
How cute and positively fluffy! I love to see the soft side of Sev.
Saissister chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
AAAAWWWWW! Its so cute!
oakleaf chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Consider this as a review to both of the 'In A Heartbeat' stories.

These are two amazing pieces. I enjoy the way you write and the clearness of your pieces.

Well done!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Superb!
Snaperocks chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
That was so cute! I loved it!
dmitri chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
aw, love it! ty
CrackerjacknPez chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
I love it! Usually, I’m only satisfied w/ a well-written IC fic, but I do find I sometimes need a well-written OOC fic as well, and this very much qualifies! Even better, b/c it’s both IC /AND/ OOC! Harry’s not really that much of an emotional person, though I believe most of us wish it to be so, and the way you handled snape… I love it, I truly do! *sniff* you have written snape so authentic-ly, I love it I love it I love it, I really and truly love it! I just found this fic, and come to find out, you’ve written others in this, apparently, series! I can’t wait to read it! Thanks.
NadaZilch chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Another heart-warming piece. :)
mondtaenzerin chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
A wonderful story. I really love it!
foxgirlangie chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
the only thing i can think of to say is that that was beautiful.
A girl chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Wow i luved this story, but i cant find ne more "In a Heartbeats:" Where can i find them?
Lyssa. S chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Wow... just wow. I loved it! wish I could write like that, lol.

Lyssa